What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

yo, help me out with reading body language cuz I still dont know?

whatevathehellwhatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
I should be ashamed to say this at my age but I just started this new job with alot of females and they already grinning in a brother face..

these chicks already starting with the grabbing on me and 🤬 . alot of these chicks straight told up told me they had boyfriends and 🤬 or just casually mentioned them and yet every chance someone patting me massaging my shoulders giving me quick hugs and lil laughs...maybe IM just not as used to being around 🤬 and should get out more?

maybe I am reading too much into this, even at my age I still do this from time to time or maybe its was that tight as v neck I had on...I dont know but my 🤬 dont discriminate and ima try one of these young thangs.....booed up or not.

Comments

• whatevathehellwhatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My threads suck huh?
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If she say she got a man tell that 🤬 "paws off classless 🤬 , I am no side 🤬 !!"
  • BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationMembers Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

its all about a ego boost for them
    the real freak is gonna be low key about hers
  • whatevathehellwhatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    naw 🤬 the pity posts somebody delete this 🤬 I ain't got it no no..cries
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go for it, chicks at work love the new guy. And they thirsty.

Back when i first started i was talkin to a chick in the elevator bank. We finshed talkin n i go about my way, but i turned around real quick bc i forgot somethin. I caught 2 other chicks literally PEEKING around the corner listening to me n ol girl talkin. They thirsty
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    However they touch you, touch them in the same area.
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoes wet their panties when I'm in their peripheral
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardMembers Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never trust a 🤬 that cant keep it professional at a job

never trust a 🤬 that flirts with you but says she has a man

sounds like i work with a bunch of silly 🤬
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardMembers Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its all about a ego boost for them
    the real freak is gonna be low key about hers

this....but still never trust a 🤬 that cant keep it professional AT WORK

now whatever yall do off the clock out the building *sips tea* it aint nobodys business
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoever the one massaging the shoulders bruh....THEY READY 🤬 ! you may even be able to hit that tomorow in the cubical.
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

@whatevathehe11!‌ Wat you work @ a day care? Sounds like ain't much choosin 4 them thots on guys… but if ther is thn chance are they place bets on who getin you