What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Adult Franklin Richards vs Dark Phoenix: Who Wins?

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited October 2014 in Quite Comical
971914-franklin_richards_mc2_001.jpg
vs.
3168360-0634179679-dark_.jpg

Adult Franklin Richards vs Dark Phoenix: Who Wins? 18 votes

Adult Franklin Richards
77%
DupacthephantasmDOPEdweebzThe Lonious MonkAjackson17KairoDrMindbender122Jabu_RuleCottonCitySlimCashmoneyDuxTheManInBlack4.0MasterfultechBangEm_Bart gonzalo777 14 votes
Dark Phoenix
22%
gnsfocuswaterproofevoljeanyes 4 votes

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adult Franklin Richards
    Adult Franklin made Galactus his herald. Dark Phoenix stands no chance against him.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adult Franklin Richards
    Franklin by far and he will be in the next rebirth of the universe.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adult Franklin Richards
    Adult Franklin is 🤬 mode
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adult Franklin Richards
    The only 🤬 who could beat Frank is the one above all aka Stan Lee.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Adult Franklin Richards
    Adult Franklin made Galactus his herald. Dark Phoenix stands no chance against him.

Phoenix Force and Galactus are basically equals right?
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭

Phoenix Force and Galactus are basically equals right?

Lol no
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Phoenix
    🤬 phoenix would 🤬 Franklin up, 🤬 was getting worked out by celestials, stop hyping that one 🤬 non canon ass summoning of galactus...
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Phoenix
    Hyperstorm beat Franklin's ass...Galactus munched on Hyperstorm, stop hyping
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Adult Franklin Richards

oh 🤬 ... finally some contrasting perspective. I like. You kina convinced me on the Superman Prime vs Silver Surfer argument also.
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Phoenix
    My first thought was Franklin nh, but the Phoenix' story is too long. That 🤬 survived a lot. A reality warper ain't gonna change something that's a constant of nature
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    Adult Franklin Richards
    because they both have tk franklin wins cause hes a dude and hed have a stronger base for mental stability then dark phn especially in combat

in a tk battle it comes down to prefrences.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Adult Franklin Richards
    People forget that the good girl Jean Grey Phoenix got her 🤬 rocked by Proteus in a weakened state.

An enraged Dark Phoenix version of Jean Grey without anything to keep her in check might give Franklin some work, but I think he would ultimately take it.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Adult Franklin Richards
    🤬 phoenix would 🤬 Franklin up, 🤬 was getting worked out by celestials, stop hyping that one 🤬 non canon ass summoning of galactus...

What? Dark Phoenix wouldn't be able to solo a group of Celestials either. We're talking about DP not the Phoenix Force. Pretty much everything we've ever been shown about future Franklin suggests he's a beast.

That was Franklin as Psi-Lord. If I'm not mistaken he was still just a teen at that point and still hadn't fully mastered his powers. Even then, didn't they stalemate?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    franklin is an adult in the current timeline? where does the time go. franklin is to marvel what miles is to sesame street. it seems like yesterday he was in pajamas holding a teddy bear now he's all grown up.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adult Franklin Richards
    I have to say, there are way too many over powered characters in the Marvel Universe. Richards gave Onslaught that work as a child. That kid is too powerful. Why he still a kid since 68 though?
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adult Franklin Richards
    his future self visits his younger self to help him with his powers, as of now they cant be in the same universe at the same time because it scares all the op asbstracts