What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Favorite "Die Hard" movie

Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in Lights, Camera, Action!

Favorite "Die Hard" movie 35 votes

Die hard
54%
northside7dogfromduckhuntdontdiedontkillanyonjee504aneed123BroddieTheBossmanachewon87themadlionsfanhueykzzlKarl.clairvoyancelamontbdcS.jR.L3NUJabu_RuleDr.ChemixTheManInBlack4.0 19 votes
Die Hard 2
2%
Lord_Hades_08 1 vote
Die hard with a Vengeance
40%
Dupaclion_hearttexas409CracceRjonomikelewisearth two supermanPanchoYoSanchoBuilt 4 cuban linxThe_ManHafBaykedValentinez A. KaiserBetavictory_kid 14 votes
Live free or Die hard
2%
Big Kola 1 vote
Good day to Die Hard(smh)
0%

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order

1(close)

• Big KolaBig Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Live free or Die hard
    I liked them all but I really enjoyed 4 five was the weakest.
  • jee504jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Die hard
    The first one is easily the best. Still holds up till this day.
  • Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jee504 wrote: »

• northside7northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Die hard

This.

I 🤬 with 1, 2 and 3.
  • mikelewismikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    Samuel L. Jackson and Bruce Willis work well together and 3 was hilarious to me.

1 is a classic, and 4 I despised. A PG-13 Die Hard?? Really??
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Die hard
    Die hard
    Live free or Die hard
    Die Hard 2
    Good day to Die Hard(smh)

living in DC make die hard 2 wack to me b/c the flaws in the writing undermined the whole plot.

How is Dulles closed due to ice but plans flying into National. Them airports are maybe 15 miles apart. Then they don't even mention just sending the plans to BWI Then they got NY police cars and 🤬 .
  • S.jR.S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Die hard
    I voted Die Hard... but it's a toss up between that and With Vengeance.
  • achewon87achewon87 Mash Out Posse Survivor Series '97Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Die hard
    Does anyone else count the 1st two as Xmas movies?...
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Does anyone else count the 1st two as Xmas movies?...

I do
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Die hard
    The first one is 🤬 no doubt. Still watch that 🤬 to this day, with no complaints. Favorite part when than 🤬 🤬 sipping on that coke like "ha, its cool bruh...don't trip" and homie puts a hole in his head.
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vengeance beats out the original to me but only by a tiny bit. Both still hold up very very well.
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

i meant to vote for the original.......

lol, but 3 is still damn good
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Die hard
    I was actually present when they filmed those "Harlem" scenes in DH 3. It was actually Washington Heights (specifically the 170's) but I still vividly remember since it was the first time I was ever on a movie set. Sam Jackson's character's repair shop actually belonged to the family of one of my childhood pals. The school used in the movie was PS 115 where a lot of my cousins and friends went as kids etc.

That was a heatwave summer too but nobody cared cause Bruce Willis was walking around our hood wearing a sandwich board lol (fun fact: it originally said "I HATE EVERYBODY" before being changed to "I HATE 🤬 " in post). So I have a soft spot for that one.

Still as far as I'm concerned Die Hard is the greatest American action movie ever made. So hands down I'm voting for that one.

I saw Die Hard 5 on cable recently. It was a 🤬 disgrace.
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Live free looked pretty stupid too. Didn't even bother.
  • TheManInBlack4.0TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Die hard

It was.

• Karl.Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Die hard
    1-3 are action classics.

I don't acknowledge the other two.
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Die hard

It was ok. At least better than I ever expected it to be anyway and I usually can't stand 🤬 Wiseman movies. Mind you it wasn't good enough to get me to check out part 5 at the theaters either.
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Die hard
    Live Free was pretty decent, it doesn't come close to 1 & 3. The last was absolutely garbage.
  • S.jR.S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Die hard
    Hans Gruber > His brother.
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Die hard
    The first one h'obviously.