What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Furious 7 (April 3, 2015)

1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Universal is having everyone on the edge of their seats announcing the release of the first official trailer for Furious 7. 7 days of 7 is a promo that is being done by the studio where for 7 days from October 26 to October 31 they'll be show behind the scene clips of Furious 7 along with clips from previous Fast and Furious Movies. Here's a few images to what you should expect on November 1st trailer release to Furious 7

Comments

• Karl.Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to this. One of the only big modern franchises I check for in movies.
  • traestartraestar Atlantic City, NJMembers Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    They really started putting out quality movies since they "rebooted" in part 4
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    trailer was dope
  • KINGECKINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »

Dope.
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait
  • jee504jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that trailer was dope
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was kinda hoping they show a little glimpse of the loss of paul
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so they stealin 🤬 now?

an Hobbs got his ass best after taking off a cast?.....lol
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »
    so they stealin 🤬 now?

an Hobbs got his ass best after taking off a cast?.....lol

I think the cast was for the first time and him breaking out that 🤬 would be for the rematch. I need some Tony Jaa vs Statham in this movie though.
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who that lightskin chick?
  • eyes loweyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk this 🤬 looks pretty stupid. I know it's just a movie but I hate when I have to dumb myself down to enjoy it. Most of this would be cool if they were super heroes but they're not so its 🤬
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like how they're keeping Paul Walker in it even though he got died in the beginning stages of production.
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shemite wrote: »
    I don't like how they're keeping Paul Walker in it even though he got died in the beginning stages of production.

Nah, he had about 80% of his scenes shot already
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul walker's death gonna double the ticket sales opening weekend
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Paul walker's death gonna double the ticket sales opening weekend

Yeah, first week numbers Gonna be crazy.
  • eyes loweyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    eyes low wrote: »
    Idk this 🤬 looks pretty stupid. I know it's just a movie but I hate when I have to dumb myself down to enjoy it. Most of this would be cool if they were super heroes but they're not so its 🤬

You get the 🤬 from round here with this talk

Lol the 🤬 that bothered me the most is they're lined up next to each other on the plane but when the cars are coming out they only have enough space for one. That's just lazy and this dude ran up a falling bus then jumps to grab onto a spoiler on a car.
  • blackrainblackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Beta wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »

You get the 🤬 from round here with this talk

Lol the 🤬 that bothered me the most is they're lined up next to each other on the plane but when the cars are coming out they only have enough space for one. That's just lazy and this dude ran up a falling bus then jumps to grab onto a spoiler on a car.

The last one had vin diesel jumping across a 300 ft gap on a bridge catching letty and landing on a windshield unscathed lol

These 🤬 ain't human anymore lol

Yeah if no other moment showed they no longer give a 🤬 about being 100% real it was that scene lol