What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Disclosure - Latch feat. Sam Smith

Bcotton5
Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2014 in R&B & Alternatives
This song 2 years old?

This 🤬 go, shout out @KillaCham

«1

Comments

  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard the acoustic version first. So im not 🤬 with this version. Sam Smith is cool tho i bought his album
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    I heard the acoustic version first. So im not 🤬 with this version. Sam Smith is cool tho i bought his album

    I like this one better
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,415 Regulator
    Song goes hard. Sam Smith is a 🤬 , though.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Song goes hard. Sam Smith is a 🤬 , though.

    hes 🤬 ? and how is this song 2 years old and its just now getting play?
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,415 Regulator
    edited November 2014
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Song goes hard. Sam Smith is a 🤬 , though.

    hes 🤬 ? and how is this song 2 years old and its just now getting play?
    The song crossed over from the UK as Sam Smith got popular in the States earlier this year. That happens often. And yeah most of his album is about him being in love with a straight man he can't have.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Song goes hard. Sam Smith is a 🤬 , though.

    hes 🤬 ? and how is this song 2 years old and its just now getting play?
    The song crossed over from the UK as Sam Smith got popular in the States earlier this year. That happens often. And yeah most of his album is about him being in love with a straight man he can't have.

    damn that sounds dope

    They playing this song on the hip hop and r&b and the black clubs here now lol
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea i didnt know he was 🤬 until after i bought the album and read an interview with him in Rolling Stone. He basically pulled the same move Frank Ocean did.

    Young dude has talent either way
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    Yea i didnt know he was 🤬 until after i bought the album and read an interview with him in Rolling Stone. He basically pulled the same move Frank Ocean did.

    Young dude has talent either way

    🤬 🤬 are dope though I 🤬 with 🤬 🤬
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    Yea i didnt know he was 🤬 until after i bought the album and read an interview with him in Rolling Stone. He basically pulled the same move Frank Ocean did.

    Young dude has talent either way

    🤬 🤬 are dope though I 🤬 with 🤬 🤬

    what%20the%20fuck%20is%20this%20shit%203.jpg
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was overseas when t popped off..tried puttin people on it everybody was like its aigh...now they cant stop playing it..Disclosure's album is kinda dope, went to see them live back in January..
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hip hop stations play the one with schoolboy q though
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    love love love this song
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 12 year old hipped me to this song over the summer, I can't let her watch that vid tho, no no no
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 12 year old hipped me to this song over the summer, I can't let her watch that vid tho, no no no

    you really need to stop
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    Yea i didnt know he was 🤬 until after i bought the album and read an interview with him in Rolling Stone. He basically pulled the same move Frank Ocean did.

    Young dude has talent either way

    🤬 🤬 are dope though I 🤬 with 🤬 🤬
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    My 12 year old hipped me to this song over the summer, I can't let her watch that vid tho, no no no

    you really need to stop

    This ngga just tip toed out the closet smh
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    My 12 year old hipped me to this song over the summer, I can't let her watch that vid tho, no no no

    you really need to stop

    Stop what 🤬 , I'm parenting, FOH
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've never seen the video what is it? im scared to watch it now based off yall reactions
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    i've never seen the video what is it? im scared to watch it now based off yall reactions

    A lot of 🤬 🤬
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    i've never seen the video what is it? im scared to watch it now based off yall reactions

    smh aint nothing wrong with this video
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHAT DID YOU GIVE ME TO MAKE MY HEART BEAT OUT MY CHEST!!!!
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sam Smith's whole album is pretty good I downloaded it a few days ago and skimmed through it..got high 2 days ago and listened 2 it his voice is amazing.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sam Smith's whole album is pretty good I downloaded it a few days ago and skimmed through it..got high 2 days ago and listened 2 it his voice is amazing.

    I'm about to cop it
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea Sam got some heat, the song he has with Naughty boy is also pretty good, kinda old tho
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1 song?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sign In or Register to comment.