What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

GOAT cartoon/anime/TV deaths. *May contain spoilers*

CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was watchin' the 1986 Transformers for the first time in forever this mornin'. They got my 🤬 Ratchet and Wheeljack bad. Optimus, though...

After this BEAST entrance and 🤬 finally saw Prime v Megatron. smh Hot Rod

---

Ace my 🤬 smh got himself killed over 🤬 but the death was a madness

--

Look how dope DBZ used to be. RIP Radditz

--

My 🤬 Jiraiya went out like a true G, takin' on all 6 of them Pain 🤬 . Kakashi couldn't cope with 2/3 smh

Comments

• BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meruem & Komugi

• DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    optimus prime death>>>>>>>>>>

real 🤬 tears
  • CJCJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 was goat because goku went ssj because of that
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spoiler ahoy
    Stein gates deaths, just posted 1 since due to time travel she ends up dying a dozen times. ie getting hit by a car, train, shot, etc.

Kamina, 🤬 is dying and still smacks sense into simon

The kid isn't a main part of the story, just goat that guts killed a kid and his father that was almost parallel to him and gambino.

I cried manly gangster tears to this show b. Having to deal with this 🤬 and wanting her to win just for her to die giving birth
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope fight leading to the death of a dope character.
  • So ILLSo ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭

That sound that Martin's project made when he 🤬 with the lights has me crying right now lmao.
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course 🤬 ass Smithers likes the dollhouse lol

"Ralphy get off the stage sweetheart."

Top 5 episode
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything about Ghost in the Shell was GOAT
  • dogfromduckhuntdogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭

Got me in both FMA series.

All in the song. Had me in a 🤬 Futurama mood the first time I saw it. lol

Goat'd everything but rolo. 🤬 ROLO
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aberdolf Lincler
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo that Futurama 🤬 was dope. Better than any other cartoon when it comes to them heart tuggin' moments.

That 🤬 on the last ep where Fry and Leela grow old together on Earth then the Prof shows up and Fry's like, "What do you say Leela, wanna go again?"

Them feels
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 wrong with ya'll? How this topic go even this long before someone posts this:

• reapin505reapin505 Gundams and history. I have nothing else to offer an asteroid rushing to the sunMembers Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got me in both FMA series.

All in the song. Had me in a 🤬 Futurama mood the first time I saw it. lol

The feelings I gave you weren't negative, they were more for me. The FMA and Futurama 🤬 🤬 me up when I saw it.

After that futurama episode I went around the house petting and picking up all my giant ass dogs I had when I watched it.
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasMembers Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldnt get into dragon ball. One time my boy was watching it and they were standing there screaming for 5 min. No words just screaming and glowing.

Same reason I can't watch that 🤬 .
    This 🤬 Goku will be holding up the Spirit Bomb for like 2 episodes and 🤬 .

---

Yusuke a trill 🤬 .

• SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brian the dog king of the hill
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh I still can't watch that Mufasa 🤬 ...

Comin where I come from and having a father that not only stayed in my life, but was a good man and role model/better man than I could ever be on some Furious Styles 🤬 ... Seein that as a lil kid tore me the 🤬 up
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But to add to the thread... The last fight in this one movie called sword of the stranger. Admittedly I don't get to watch much anime but I ain't ever seen a better animated sword fight.