What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Have We Lived Through The Pixar Renaissance?

1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
After running the animated film genre droping classic after classic, I can't help but to think that since 2010 they lost their mojo

They dropped the ball on...

Cars 2
Monsters U
Brave

All have been uninspiring and lackluster

Disney since 2010 had.. Wreck It Ralph, Frozen and Big Hero 6

Comments

• Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only movie i checked for was wreck it ralph. Cuz the video games. Will check out Big Hero 6 eventually though.
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Only movie i checked for was wreck it ralph. Cuz the video games. Will check out Big Hero 6 eventually though.

Neither is Pixar.

Yea, I think Pixar fell off. The fact that they running back to Toy Story kinda proves it.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is old school animation totally dead when it comes to theatrical releases?
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How was wreck it ralph?
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is old school animation totally dead when it comes to theatrical releases?

Suppose so. Isn't it cheaper to do the cgi, or play dough 🤬 they do now?