What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Old heads/Og's what was it like when this dropped

lookdude
lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in The Reason
i was only 1 years old when this came out

Comments

• Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    I was like 19. It was bangin but i liked their song "playa hataz" and the 5 on it remix wayyyy more than this. I just didnt like their names. I never thought they had cool name. even the group name was wack to me. named after the 🤬 tunes cartoons.

Play hatas

5 on it remix
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked the remix better, especially the video, but this song was blasting out of every car in Florida. Classic track
  • O.G.
    O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    Life was great.🤬 was poppin.You could still smoke a 🤬 out on reggie.

this
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It got bumped in Boston
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im from the bay so you already know what we where like...i was in jr. high going into high school i think had this whole album on tape 🤬 was classic,still is.
  • B_A
    B_A made her cum till she passed out Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was 4 when this dropped
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in middle school when it dropped.... That beat was GOAT. Bumped everywhere.... everyone done ran through th sample but the OG Luniz was the 🤬 .
  • Jao
    Jao Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    classic.. bout to download this for the whip
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was young but I remember when it dropped my brother had sounds in his whip and I always used to ride around with him

I was 6 when this dropped I think
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...It made nikkas come together to buy a sack and smoke...You couldnt come around and freeload off another nikkas weed no more (scavenger smoker). You better come with $5 or better...Girbaud jeans was out. Dada, Lugs, K-Swiss and Perry Ellis jackets was the gear...Ol' school whips with Dayton rims...The West Coast was eatin' good...
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomeMembers Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    satyrone wrote: »
    im from the bay so you already know what we where like...i was in jr. high going into high school i think had this whole album on tape 🤬 was classic,still is.

I was the same age in the same place and can confirm this 🤬 . This 🤬 was EVERYWHERE in the bay. Pretty much everyone knew all the lyrics to this 🤬 super quick, especially those of us already chiefin. You couldn't be in the bay and not know about this 🤬 back then

Where you from satyr?
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good times

i dont think i was smoking at the time. if i was i had just started. weed was plentiful then..
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in elementary school when this dropped. Im not a 🤬 old head. Im only 28. But yeah 106 KMEL and WILD 107 banged this tough in the bay back then. As kids we remixed it like "I got 5 on it, I want 4 whoppers with cheese". Richie Rich on the remix made me aware of the Bay Area music scene when he said "Where you from? Oakland!"
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in the 7th grade when this dropped LMFAO.

im gettin old smh.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was 5
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Fanatics fell deeper into hip-hop love
  • YapatnaJB
    YapatnaJB Members Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in High School when this dropped & it had some 🤬 thinking $5 was all they had to put on smoke & nothing more
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.