What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Street Fighter V dropping exclusively on PS4 & PC

earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night!Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in IllGaming
ps4/pc only. Likely will drop on Xbox at some point though.

http://a.pomf.se/ohkntf.mp4

Comments

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    🤬 Just watched the video YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Street Fighter 5 officially announced, Capcom releases teaser trailer

05_sf5.jpg

Capcom has released a quick teaser trailer this morning announcing the next installment in the Street Fighter franchise: Street Fighter 5.

The game will be exclusive to PlayStation 4 and PC.

Below we have added a handful of screenshots for you to check out.

05_sf501.jpg

05_sf502.jpg

05_sf503.jpg

05_sf504.jpg
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Was about to cry

Wuss!

• willhustlewillhustle Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not a bad move being that Killer Instinct is an X1 exclusive. I'm not all that crazy about the SF series because all Cashcom (Capcom) does is make 3-4 editions of the same game to continue cashing in on the same people.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Is this a joke? That 🤬 looks dope as hell. Wow, I was not expecting this at all.
  • satyronesatyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I'm about to come of fighting game retirement
  • qawshunqawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Granted I get trashed on sf now I'll still cop
  • MelqartMelqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hopefully these are just placemarker characters. its about time they aged, and maybe kept the younger version as an alternate costume for the VS. mode or something.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The characters have aged. The Alpha characters were clearly designed to look younger than the SFII characters. And the SFIII characters look older than the SFII characters. Remember SFIV takes place in between II and III so it makes. As for this game, it all depends when it takes place.
  • cannonspike1994cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭

I cant wait i love street fighter
    edited December 2014
    My body is ready!

Capcom keep deleting the trailers I think they were gonna announce it at Capcom Cup next weekend

I forget do ps3 arcade sticks work on ps4?

My body is ready!

Capcom keep deleting the trailers I think they were gonna announce it at Capcom Cup next weekend

they were saving it for the playstation experience.

no you have to buy new sticks.

no you have to buy new sticks.

smh thats another 200 bones
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Dayum mang dont do that !!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL its crazy too cuz Capcom was tryna sell of the company. Almost 🤬 had me.

Cant wait to see how this turn out. This takes place apparently after 3rd Strike, if yall follow the story, Ryu went to train with Oro the hermit.... I wonder what new moves Ryu has learned.

I'll be playing this joint competitively btw. Hopefully most of The Arcade does too.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    I remember when Rell Mayne used to WRECK 🤬 in SF on here with Cammy, 🤬 was posting vids on youtube n everything exposing IC posters who claimed to be dope SF players. I never played him but I'm not gonna front like I coulda beaten him back then. He was good.

Hopefully we get a huge community like that poppin again.
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't care but lol
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFL
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    RYU's costume gets dirtier and dirtier
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its over
    What do you expect? He's the vagabond that fell off the Earth.

Who gets the reference?
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go home and be a family man