What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Khaleesi Goes Off The Deep End In This Thread

MistyKnight
MistyKnight YtDemonSlayerWakandaMembers Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in AKA Donkey
@KhalDrogo‌

Welcome to the best forum on these internet!

Comments

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaMembers Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently taking her nap so this is the perfect opportunity!
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you/are you cooking the lunch today? If so, what are you preparing?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaMembers Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parallel wrote: »
    So does this make him Mr. AllHipHop? nh

That title must be earned the same way I earned mine.

He does not have much competition on here though, so I'm thinking it is highly likely :)
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    You share that girl?/.
  • shit happens
    shit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakeMembers Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the record 🤬 You and bout fo-fi mo people dat look like you

Enjoy your time here.
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Cain wrote: »
    who?

didn't read the tags............no 🤬 given ummm happy posting I guess

*unbookmarks
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did you take the news of your fiancee losing Ms. All Hip-Hop?
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checking in before this thread get disrespectful lol
  • KhalDrogo
    KhalDrogo Members Posts: 15
    Cain wrote: »
    who?

Your worst nightmare fakkit
    Did you/are you cooking the lunch today? If so, what are you preparing?

We had a big breakfast so we are skipping lunch today
    Good, cause I got some questions

fakkit
    You share that girl?/.

Do I?
    Parallel wrote: »
    Are you worried that @Beta is trying to steal your wife from you and raise your seed as his own?

He never leaving the friendzone. but if he tried tumblr_m66v6vtt4m1r5j928o1_400.gif
    For the record 🤬 You and bout fo-fi mo people dat look like you

Enjoy your time here.

tumblr_m229b2d62D1qbbjkio1_r2_500.gif
    DTF wrote: »
    this website is getting boring

yo Esteban as u've been called in a beef ya girl got wit another chick on here

what u think bout ya chick talking bout sucking 🤬 🤬 ...emphasis on "🤬 🤬 "...know u Latin cats ain't wit that

what I think about ya girl posing in panties for a bunch of 🤬 , emphasis on "bunch of 🤬 "..seems like ya girl like to be gawked at by black men..usually that mean u lackin in someway, no 🤬 b that ain't non my bus.

what I think bout ya girl giving deep descriptions of how a 🤬 would lay the meat to her, she say she ain't into 🤬 , but she me heavy on the 🤬 meat b, might wanna talk to her bout that

how'd u choose the name of ya little girl?

6cb7uok-png.1331

My girl chose the name on her own.

• KhalDrogo
    How did you take the news of your fiancee losing Ms. All Hip-Hop?

she badder than who she "lost" to but I know she can be a 🤬 sometimes so thats why nobody wanna see her win on here.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KhalDrogo

what u think bout ya chick talking bout sucking 🤬 🤬 ...emphasis on "🤬 🤬 "...know u Latin cats ain't wit that

what I think about ya girl posing in panties for a bunch of 🤬 , emphasis on "bunch of 🤬 "..seems like ya girl like to be gawked at by black men..usually that mean u lackin in someway, no 🤬 b that ain't non my bus.

what I think bout ya girl giving deep descriptions of how a 🤬 would lay the meat to her, she say she ain't into 🤬 , but she me heavy on the 🤬 meat b, might wanna talk to her bout that

03_zps5eed986c.jpg

If he's that little dude holding the kid in the pic. I doubt he wears the pants in the relationship and has no say on his broad flirting with other 🤬 on a website and stripping for them on tinychat.

your post reeks of insecurity.

I trust my woman and she keeps it 100 wit me.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    How long have y'all been together ?

What made you decide to join the IC now ?

Do you read your woman's PM's on here ?

What do you do for a living ?

Happy posting !
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KhalDrogo wrote: »

03_zps5eed986c.jpg

If he's that little dude holding the kid in the pic. I doubt he wears the pants in the relationship and has no say on his broad flirting with other 🤬 on a website and stripping for them on tinychat.

your post reeks of insecurity.

I trust my woman and she keeps it 100 wit me.

Your post reeks of 🤬 -ass-ness. I would kick your 100 pound ass in the 🤬 bruh.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    let me borrow Khaleesi for afew bruh