What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Is it in any way possible that WWE would make an almost 60 yr old Sting the WWE WHC?

jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unityMembers Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've been battling with people since survivor series about this. There are still a lot of people who think Sting has one more run left and that WWE should give him the title.

My opinion is that this is ridiculous. Sting is a novelty act and is almost 60 years old, I don't see how they can possibly pull off making him the champion. It would have to be like Terry Funk beating Raven for the ECW title or him winning a battle royal, otherwise not a chance in hell.

I will say, it would be interesting and i don't think the E is beyond doing it to celebrate his career or to pad the history of big name WWE champions so i wouldn't be surprised if he manages to find himself in position for the title.

I don't think Sting even has 5 matches left in the tank, probably 3 at the most, but some people really believe this is a possibility.

Comments

• Young GunnerYoung Gunner Members Posts: 7,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stranger things have happened
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he would turn it down.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    I think he would turn it down.

Me too. It just doesn't seem like something he would do.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    If they still had the big world heavyweight championship, then I'd say yea
  • sobeksobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Yeah, Just give him Lesnar's work schedule.

Wrestle about 3 times in 12 months

Show up on Raw about 3-4 times within the year

Have "via-satellite", AKA prerecorded promos on RAW every now and then

Done
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    another part time champ?
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    i see it happening build as the oldest man to win it
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose Red hook brooklynMembers Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sting should be grateful at his advanced age that the wwe was even still interested id ben him... but to put the 🤬 him would be a tragedy.
  • Smokey Tha BanditSmokey Tha Bandit NO FUCKS GIVEN Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    sting should be grateful at his advanced age that the wwe was even still interested id ben him... but to put the 🤬 him would be a tragedy.

wouldnt call it a tragedy, anything is better than another John Cena title run. Id rather see or not see Brock and Sting as champs than that 🤬 again. Cena winning the title is a true tragedy.
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean they gave hogan the belt after wm 18 so why not
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    A 50 year old Sting holding the title did semi wonders for T..🤬 it..no dont do it.
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw he couldn't keep up the schedule of being the champion, Lesnar having the belt this long and not doing any promos to promote WWE will have them looking at that in a different light... No More Part Time Champs
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold on...

Sting really in the E? Wrestling? Bruh... I thought I flipped past and saw him doing a promo like a mini-invasion thing. I didn't stop, but this is real 🤬 ?

*Sion mode engaged*

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Stop it, cuz! They still putting bank on characters created 20 years ago? Let me know when Demolition and the Bushwhackers come back for tag team gold.
  • herbalism101herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    It can happen, but it wont happen.........If they can give Hogan the belt after WM 18, they can give Sting a short run....Problem is, it wont fit in any of WWE's plans after this year's WM.....I see either Ambrose, Rollins or Reigns being champ and Sting aint beating any of them..........Plus who knows if HHH will put Sting over if that match goes down.....
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    well if they plan on splitting the belts again i can see them giving him a run with the big gold
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take 60yo Sting as WHC over Cena any day.
    It can happen, but it wont happen.........If they can give Hogan the belt after WM 18, they can give Sting a short run....Problem is, it wont fit in any of WWE's plans after this year's WM.....I see either Ambrose, Rollins or Reigns being champ and Sting aint beating any of them..........Plus who knows if HHH will put Sting over if that match goes down.....

No way HHH beats Sting unless it's Sting idea. Highly doubtful he loses his very first WWE match, maybe the second or third.

As far as his diminished abilities...can't be worse than Bret Hart at WM 26. Talk about skills being diminished...
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Brock got no reaction
    Bumps
    how times have changed. 🤬 damn jono, good call. kinda, I guess.
    jono wrote: »

No way HHH beats Sting unless it's Sting idea. Highly doubtful he loses his very first WWE match, maybe the second or third.

As far as his diminished abilities...can't be worse than Bret Hart at WM 26. Talk about skills being diminished...

lol @ the bolded.
    Not such a good call on that one lol