What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Comic Tomes & Lore

DillaDeaf
DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastarddownstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in Quite Comical
I only have three rules -- that you must follow.


Rule #1
DO NOT REQUEST any MARVEL or IMAGE comics in the thread. They are really tight and strict about they stuff, and they do check the web everyday for any of their stuff. So if you ask me for any, I'm going to ignore that request and ask the mods to delete the request.


Rule #2
Only use one of these two comic book readers I provided (one for 32 bit, one for 64 bit). The reason why? It's an older version of CDisplayEx that does not have ANY adware or malware virus. The newer versions have malware and adware bundled on them.
CDisplayEx_V1.9.9_x64.exe
http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/36641908/file.html
CDisplayEx_V1.9.9_x86.exe
http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/37417857/file.html


Rule #3
Always , Always CODE your links. 
(Click on the "C" on top of the posting box when you are typing



Now, that's out of the way, I'm open for requests.
«134567

Comments

  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    Good looking out fam, not too many books I'm looking for. Iuno but if I had to make a request, see if you can find Margin of Safety by Seth Klarman, it's no longer in print and very very very rare (there were only 500 books ever made). You can find them on Ebay now for an upwards of some $800. If you can find that book for me in digital format I'll GOAT all your posts for a week LOLOLOLOLOL.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Good looking out fam, not too many books I'm looking for. Iuno but if I had to make a request, see if you can find Margin of Safety by Seth Klarman, it's no longer in print and very very very rare (there were only 500 books ever made). You can find them on Ebay now for an upwards of some $800. If you can find that book for me in digital format I'll GOAT all your posts for a week LOLOLOLOLOL.

    It's not a comic book, but 🤬 I'm up for the challenge lol. Game on, then.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sion‌

    As you was saying browski? :
    Margin of Safety by Seth Klarman
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07_PjypGC4DNUxzRGEzN05ncUE/view?usp=sharing
    
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    GOT DAYUM THAT WAS QUICK !!!!

    🤬 FAM I'M IMPRESSED !!!!!!! AAAHHHH YES FINNA DOWNLOAD THIS JOINT TO BOTH MY LAPTOPS AND MY PHONE.

    THANKS FAM !!!!!!
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Yo I can't believe you managed to find that..... yoooooooo there has never been a greater time in history to be alive, this is magnificent !!! Thanks fam !!!!!!
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, let's get this thread cooking. What books or comics ya'll requesting?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope. Id like the Sandman series if thats possible.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lou_Cypher‌ .......here you go
    Complete Sandman 1-75 & Extras
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B07_PjypGC4DX2NLTlBtU0dHR0E&usp=sharing
    
    
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any new requests............ @DWO‌ @Sion‌ @Iron_Man1?
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Dude I still can't believe you managed to up that joint dayum LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

    btw I found The Great Investors by Glen Arnold book I was looking for. I bought it at my local book store.

    Oh I have 2 I'm lookin for:

    Poor Charlie's Almanack by Charlie Munger

    Warren Buffett and the Interpretation of Financial Statements: The Search for the Company with a Durable Competitive Advantage by Mary Buffett
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    those books, while probably extremely educational, sound boring as 🤬 just by their names lol.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was busy the other day, but I'm looking for those 2 books shortly @Sion‌
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    those books, while probably extremely educational, sound boring as 🤬 just by their names lol.

    Yo the latter book would be considered boring to most but the Poor Charlie's Almanack is actually pretty good LOLOLOLOLOL. I would strongly suggest reading that joint, it's pretty dope !!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you find regular non comic books?
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Can you find regular non comic books?


    Yup. @Bcotton5‌

  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Dude I still can't believe you managed to up that joint dayum LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

    btw I found The Great Investors by Glen Arnold book I was looking for. I bought it at my local book store.

    Oh I have 2 I'm lookin for:

    Poor Charlie's Almanack by Charlie Munger

    Warren Buffett and the Interpretation of Financial Statements: The Search for the Company with a Durable Competitive Advantage by Mary Buffett


    I was playing my emulator games, so I just now started to look for them. I found them. Will be up in about 7 minutes @Sion‌
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    DOOOPPPEEE

    Aye fam I aint know you run emulators, by chance do you run GGPO ? If so my s/n is uncle_sion and the games I play on there is King of Fighters 2000, King of Fighters 2002, Garou Mark of the Wolves and Metal Slug X. If you ever get GGPO let me know I play with @genocidecutter on there all the time.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Sion wrote: »
    DOOOPPPEEE

    Aye fam I aint know you run emulators, by chance do you run GGPO ? If so my s/n is uncle_sion and the games I play on there is King of Fighters 2000, King of Fighters 2002, Garou Mark of the Wolves and Metal Slug X. If you ever get GGPO let me know I play with @genocidecutter on there all the time.

    I don't play emulators online, and don't want to mess with the routers because I need them on a certain inbound and outbound for my videophone that me and my wife uses. I can try to download and see if they work, but I don't have a gamepad, I use a keyboard..so playing KOF I'm sure I'll lose if playing on keyboard. @Sion‌


    Forgot to ask KOF for which system?
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Sion‌ -- here you go.
    Poor Charlie's Almanack by Charlie Munger
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07_PjypGC4DRjEtQTRkdmc2OG8/view?usp=sharing
    
    
    Warren Buffett and the Interpretation of Financial Statements: The Search for the Company with a Durable Competitive Advantage by Mary Buffett
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07_PjypGC4DOXNuYTJ0QVl1OXM/view?usp=sharing
    
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    O.D.B wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    DOOOPPPEEE

    Aye fam I aint know you run emulators, by chance do you run GGPO ? If so my s/n is uncle_sion and the games I play on there is King of Fighters 2000, King of Fighters 2002, Garou Mark of the Wolves and Metal Slug X. If you ever get GGPO let me know I play with @genocidecutter on there all the time.

    I don't play emulators online, and don't want to mess with the routers because I need them on a certain inbound and outbound for my videophone that me and my wife uses. I can try to download and see if they work, but I don't have a gamepad, I use a keyboard..so playing KOF I'm sure I'll lose if playing on keyboard. @Sion‌


    Forgot to ask KOF for which system?

    NEO GEO :smiley:
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    O.D.B wrote: »
    @Sion‌ -- here you go.
    Poor Charlie's Almanack by Charlie Munger
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07_PjypGC4DRjEtQTRkdmc2OG8/view?usp=sharing
    
    
    Warren Buffett and the Interpretation of Financial Statements: The Search for the Company with a Durable Competitive Advantage by Mary Buffett
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07_PjypGC4DOXNuYTJ0QVl1OXM/view?usp=sharing
    

    DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    THANKS FAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY 🤬 YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    O.D.B wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    DOOOPPPEEE

    Aye fam I aint know you run emulators, by chance do you run GGPO ? If so my s/n is uncle_sion and the games I play on there is King of Fighters 2000, King of Fighters 2002, Garou Mark of the Wolves and Metal Slug X. If you ever get GGPO let me know I play with @genocidecutter on there all the time.

    I don't play emulators online, and don't want to mess with the routers because I need them on a certain inbound and outbound for my videophone that me and my wife uses. I can try to download and see if they work, but I don't have a gamepad, I use a keyboard..so playing KOF I'm sure I'll lose if playing on keyboard. @Sion‌


    Forgot to ask KOF for which system?

    NEO GEO :smiley:


    got GGPO installed, getting KOF 2000 now. But not sure on keyboard. my name there is DillaDeaf

    @Sion‌
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.