What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Americans (Season 3)

atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
edited December 2014 in Lights, Camera, Action!

January 28th

🤬 fina get real. Looks like the walls are closing in on Philip & Elizabeth. They're bout to get into the conflict of whether or not to tell Paige what they really do & if they're gonna groom her to be a spy.

Also Frank Langella da gawd is their handler this season. Let's get it!

Comments

• marc123marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    The Americans is criminally underrated!
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That polygraph teaser was dope af when it etched out the Communist symbol. Can't wait for season 3.
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    That polygraph teaser was dope af when it etched out the Communist symbol. Can't wait for season 3.
    damn i didn't even notice that!!

their teasers are always on point.

here's another one
    Couple mo days!
  • metal face terroristmetal face terrorist ILMembers Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, gotta finish season 2.
    Damn, gotta finish season 2.

Season 2 is GOAT imo
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Tomorrow 🤬
    Cant wait!
    edited January 2015
    As expected ep 1 was great. Classic Americans, i expect this season to be just as good as the 1st 2.
    damn @ the first ep. elizabeth almost got caught 20 mins in.

& maybe it's just me but i feel like stan put the pieces together of who the "illegals" they're chasing. after seeing elizabeth be hurt then his boss & other coworker get that work from a woman..ain't that many coincidences in the world.
    edited January 2015
    damn @ the first ep. elizabeth almost got caught 20 mins in.

& maybe it's just me but i feel like stan put the pieces together of who the "illegals" they're chasing. after seeing elizabeth be hurt then his boss & other coworker get that work from a woman..ain't that many coincidences in the world.

That was a long ass walk from the bar, like elizabeth could not park the car anywhere closer? And why didnt she change her hair?

I think Stan is still focused on Nina. Dude aint over her.
    And don't forget gaad has seen elizabeth before at stan's party. So in time he'll probly figure it out too.
    edited February 2015
    got DAAAAAYUM @ that bish getting her bones broke and stuffed in a suitcase. that was the first time this show had me looking away from the screen.

i'm sure there'll be more to it, but so far oleg ain't a real one for not poppin stan. & stan was kind of a G for going to his wife's house while her new man answered the door & told her he wanted her back. just gave no 🤬 about the new dude's position in life lol.

this defector bish gotta go. how you sell your whole country out for a milky way? smh

nina...i still don't know her game. part of me thinks she actually cares about oleg but 🤬 so would i if he tried to sneak me out the gulag lol.

elizabeth is turning into the most interesting female character on tv for me. shows with husband & wife dynamics need to take notes on this for how to develop a female character.

& idk i'm getting weird feelings about this gabriel dude. like he don't have elizabeth/philip/paige's best interest in mind.
    edited February 2015
    Kinda slow in spots, but another great episode.

I like how they are setting up this season, 🤬 has the potential to be epic.

Stan said "i aint dying on my knees 🤬 !" Str8 g 🤬 . Good to catch up with Nina. I had to look away when they were stuffing ole girl in the luggage. Liz basically told Phil where she stands on the whole Paige joining the kgb 🤬 at the very end...

... um no 🤬 tho, Paige looking very smash able this week.
    one thing tho, with all the connects the KGB should have, they aint got a dentist on the payroll to fix Liz's teeth
    Same 🤬 i was thinking. Where was whoever that was that stitched her up when she got shot
  • white715white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody notice the Tony Kornheiser cameo in the bar ?
    edited February 2015
    🤬 UGH @ philip pulling her teeth out. i thought the stuffing the bish in the suitcase last episode was hard to watch. i can't with teeth. that 🤬 freaked me out.

it's debatable, but they rival francis & claire for most down couple right now.

& lol @ when elizabeth made it home & her & philip were hugging with the star spangled banner playing in the cut. they ain't slick.
    that slow chase scene was tense as AF. another great episode. 10/10 imo

damn everyone sleepin on this show or what?!
    I read that the writer or director...somebody like that I'm not sure who...told the actors to play that teeth pulling scene like a sex scene. That's why it was so intense.
    Sidenote: the actors playing philip and elizabeth are dating irl too