What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

I went to the club yesterday

deathrowzorrow
deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
I went to the club with my 🤬 yesterday we both was high on drugs and achohol i was on dance mode i did the classic nasir jones dance many girls was lookin at me, all eyez on me wow. I start to dance with a white girl kinda pretty to be white, my friend was behind whisperin in my ear all the time "i want her" "🤬 u owe me 20$ 🤬 was kinda annoyin cuz at the same time she givin me lapdance. I told him get her friend instead but nah this 🤬 kept sayin no and kept WHISPERIN "🤬 PLEASE i want her" .. So I was mad as 🤬 could not take i went outside and start smokin and i could see from the window how my 🤬 was dancin with this white girl but he was the one givin her the lapdance.. her friend came outside and start smoke with me, this white girl had a boyfriend (the security guard) so the security guard went up to me talkin big like he was a straight G, "don't talk with my girl" .. I told him cracka pleaze i was not there to fight so i went back in the club and the girl who i dance with from the start jump on me, start hugin me, everything.. & my friend walks up to me "🤬 what u doin"? she wants me? .. 🤬 .. we start arguin and yellin people heard bout it and the white people surround us and YELL FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT..This 🤬 🤬 took of his shirt 🤬 been my homie since day1 but nah but we was high on 🤬 marjiuana everything vodka. he start punch me as i dodge the punches i didnt want to punch back but soon as he hit me on the face i also took of my shirt and start punchin but it end me gettin knocked since the 🤬 rolemodel mike tyson, 🤬 🤬 🤬 . I woke up like 2minutes later the people laid me on the sofa & when i woke up the first thing i saw waz the pretty white girl big ass from a distance so i start doin my nasir jones dance & walks up to her. I took her hand start dancin & laughin but nah she said "GET OF ME I*VE GOT A BOYFRIEND"? 🤬 what? i was hurt as 🤬 , was bout to cry , i told her wtchu u talkin bout?? u givin me lapdances it must been something? i got knocked out cuz of you she didn't care she just walk to the toilet but i followed her & jump in the toilet with her when she waz gonna close the door .. i start punchin her in the toilet and i took all her money & keys, id, keys .. I know i had escape soon as i could, so i went out from the toilet and ran home, i saw my friend layin on the floor knocked out by the security guard since he tried to get the other girl who waz in relationship with the guard.

I run fast ass i can and i see the guards runnin after me but they never caught me

Comments

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, with all due respect. I don't know what you be shootin for. But I know you're missing the target.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Lmso this 🤬 need to write a children's book
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he start punch me as i dodge the punches i didnt want to punch back but soon as he hit me on the face i also took of my shirt and start punchin but it end me gettin knocked since the 🤬 rolemodel mike tyson, 🤬 🤬 🤬 . I woke up like 2minutes later the people laid me on the sofa & when i woke up the first thing i saw waz the pretty white girl big ass from a distance so i start doin my nasir jones dance & walks up to her. I took her hand start dancin & laughin but nah she said "GET OF ME I*VE GOT A BOYFRIEND"? 🤬 what? i was hurt as 🤬 , was bout to cry , i told her wtchu u talkin bout??

laugh-crazy-o.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm over here dying laughing yo almost got tears in my eyes lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I give the OP a GOAT. It reads like it was written by a methed out 3rd grader, but witnessing some 🤬 like that in real life would be the funniest thing ever.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo this was such an unexpected laugh
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 got a hell of an imagination.
    I bet he can Freestyle his ass off . . .
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    This kids got a hell of an imagination.
    I bet he can Freestyle yodel his ass off . . .

Fixed for you buddy.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on mobile. Somebody deliver the thread with the Nasir Jones dance gif
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    "We was high on 🤬 Marijuana Everything Vodka ."
    but it end me gettin knocked since the 🤬 rolemodel mike tyson, 🤬 🤬 🤬 . I woke up like 2minutes later the people laid me on the sofa & when i woke up the first thing i saw waz the pretty white girl big ass from a distance so i start doin my nasir jones dance

These 2 right here made my day
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmmmaaoo
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was High on Vodka tho . . .
  • movinonup
    movinonup Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao
  • Parallel
    Parallel not hereMembers, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn man I'm glad you're okay, 🤬 sounded dangerous.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    movinonup wrote: »
    Lmao
    Who u?
  • movinonup
    Oh just a newbie @Busta Carmichael
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo ass ain't new.

And zorrow is the goat. Him and real lady.
  • Reigns
    Reigns Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭
    Pure comedy.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    movinonup wrote: »
    Lmao

2nd question: Is that you in that pic?
  • movinonup
    @Turfaholic‌ yes that's me
    @roster Player #99 I am new