What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

EVERLY trailer (Salma Hayek bussin mad guns)

lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right?Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't spend my own money to go see this but I'll download or stream the 🤬 out of it when it leaks online.
    She still bad after all these years.
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched last night.

It was a lot more action comedy than i expected. I was thinking it would be like Columbiana but it was more of an Asian Robert Rodriguez moviw.

Salma fine as hell. We all know about here 🤬 but i didnt know she had back like that...

tumblr_nihxh0or6I1rlb6iho2_500.gif

And she 48yrs old
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Watched last night.

It was a lot more action comedy than i expected. I was thinking it would be like Columbiana but it was more of an Asian Robert Rodriguez moviw.

Salma fine as hell. We all know about here 🤬 but i didnt know she had back like that...

tumblr_nihxh0or6I1rlb6iho2_500.gif

And she 48yrs old

Watched this gif over & over again.
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    edit... Double post. (mobile problems)
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i liked this movie
  • ethosethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Might have to check it out, and that GIF.. damn she is fine as hell.

Got a 🤬 like..

oAB4fBy3LJKh2.gif
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched this couple months back 5/10 only thing good abut the movie are the scenes where u get to see salma half naked