What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official SneakerHead/ Sneaker Collection Thread

2456746

Comments

  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess i been out the game to long but when did jordans cost $190? i remember when they were 150 and my dmp pack (gold box) cost 300
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, I just got the deal of the year maybe centrury haha

    These Gel Lyte III's were £80 ($120) when they dropped (orginally only in womans sizes but they became so popular they did some in mens sizes), but yeah Ive been feeling them since they dropped but they sold out quick so I missed out...

    Anyways, I saw them in the sale today for £50 ($75) PLUS it was also 20% of sale items, so I got them for £32 ($48)!!! :D I thought the dude in the stores was gonna say 'only joking' while he was ringing them up so I paid for them ASAP haha

    IMG_2360_zpskcoes3ju.jpg

    IMG_2361_zps0nl08xpx.jpg


    Also picked up these Puma x Alife joints to:

    (Pic via Footpatrol)
    d7c778c4-c5ef-4c69-b661-fc3f841d29ec_zpshikuqzbo.png

    IMG_2362_zpspxonrmr6.jpg

    IMG_2364_zpshgx6klka.jpg

    EWWWWWWW THEM GEL III'S ARE NASTY... WHERE U GET THEM FROM?
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »
    Yo, I just got the deal of the year maybe centrury haha

    These Gel Lyte III's were £80 ($120) when they dropped (orginally only in womans sizes but they became so popular they did some in mens sizes), but yeah Ive been feeling them since they dropped but they sold out quick so I missed out...

    Anyways, I saw them in the sale today for £50 ($75) PLUS it was also 20% of sale items, so I got them for £32 ($48)!!! :D I thought the dude in the stores was gonna say 'only joking' while he was ringing them up so I paid for them ASAP haha

    IMG_2360_zpskcoes3ju.jpg

    IMG_2361_zps0nl08xpx.jpg


    Also picked up these Puma x Alife joints to:

    (Pic via Footpatrol)
    d7c778c4-c5ef-4c69-b661-fc3f841d29ec_zpshikuqzbo.png

    IMG_2362_zpspxonrmr6.jpg

    IMG_2364_zpshgx6klka.jpg

    EWWWWWWW THEM GEL III'S ARE NASTY... WHERE U GET THEM FROM?

    You mean nasty in a good way or bad? lol I got them from Offspring, a shop here in the UK... The pink isnt as bright as it looks in the pic!!!
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »
    Yo, I just got the deal of the year maybe centrury haha

    These Gel Lyte III's were £80 ($120) when they dropped (orginally only in womans sizes but they became so popular they did some in mens sizes), but yeah Ive been feeling them since they dropped but they sold out quick so I missed out...

    Anyways, I saw them in the sale today for £50 ($75) PLUS it was also 20% of sale items, so I got them for £32 ($48)!!! :D I thought the dude in the stores was gonna say 'only joking' while he was ringing them up so I paid for them ASAP haha

    IMG_2360_zpskcoes3ju.jpg

    IMG_2361_zps0nl08xpx.jpg


    Also picked up these Puma x Alife joints to:

    (Pic via Footpatrol)
    d7c778c4-c5ef-4c69-b661-fc3f841d29ec_zpshikuqzbo.png

    IMG_2362_zpspxonrmr6.jpg

    IMG_2364_zpshgx6klka.jpg

    EWWWWWWW THEM GEL III'S ARE NASTY... WHERE U GET THEM FROM?

    You mean nasty in a good way or bad? lol I got them from Offspring, a shop here in the UK... The pink isnt as bright as it looks in the pic!!!

    HAHAH GOOD WAY
    WHATS THE NUMBER ON THE SHOE BOX, I GOTTA FIND THOSE...
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »
    Yo, I just got the deal of the year maybe centrury haha

    These Gel Lyte III's were £80 ($120) when they dropped (orginally only in womans sizes but they became so popular they did some in mens sizes), but yeah Ive been feeling them since they dropped but they sold out quick so I missed out...

    Anyways, I saw them in the sale today for £50 ($75) PLUS it was also 20% of sale items, so I got them for £32 ($48)!!! :D I thought the dude in the stores was gonna say 'only joking' while he was ringing them up so I paid for them ASAP haha

    IMG_2360_zpskcoes3ju.jpg

    IMG_2361_zps0nl08xpx.jpg


    Also picked up these Puma x Alife joints to:

    (Pic via Footpatrol)
    d7c778c4-c5ef-4c69-b661-fc3f841d29ec_zpshikuqzbo.png

    IMG_2362_zpspxonrmr6.jpg

    IMG_2364_zpshgx6klka.jpg

    EWWWWWWW THEM GEL III'S ARE NASTY... WHERE U GET THEM FROM?

    You mean nasty in a good way or bad? lol I got them from Offspring, a shop here in the UK... The pink isnt as bright as it looks in the pic!!!

    HAHAH GOOD WAY
    WHATS THE NUMBER ON THE SHOE BOX, I GOTTA FIND THOSE...

    Haha cool... Ive thrown the box away, but Ive just had a Google and they (i didnt know) are called 'Japanese Camo' and the style code is: H459N-0101
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    overseas stay killing the US when it comes to the shoe game
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the snow around here has been killing me but this is what it's been lately

    image_zps1an6zjcf.jpgimage_zpsikfwe1oq.jpg

  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    I guess i been out the game to long but when did jordans cost $190? i remember when they were 150 and my dmp pack (gold box) cost 300

    lol cs I remember paying 125 for some in high school

    and yea the DMP pack was my last purchase still got the 11s in brand new condition 🤬 offered me 600 for em
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BobOblah

    Yeah man them Oreo's are dope, I copped them to... Im not sure the quality is really better on the 'New Js' but they look better... Not sure its worth the price increase though...
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    2 newest pickups

    JyyNynj.png

    gxvWlQH.png
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    The last pair of Jordans I bought were the Laney 5s in 2013 and the last Lebrons I bought were the christmas 11s.

    I been out of the game since 2014 and its sad that a pair of jordans/Lebrons/Foams is priced mark like a monthly car note.I doubt I gonna get back into the game unless there are joints out there that priced $140 and less
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Yea, I used to cop way more back in the days, now I only cop about 1 or 2 a month.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 newest pickups

    JyyNynj.png

    gxvWlQH.png

    Dope, I dont normally like foams, in fact I hate them but for somereason I been feeling them gold joints haha
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Yea , most either hate or love foams. But the gold/🤬 coppers are damn near impossible to front on.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a great deal on these Air Stab's the other day, £158 for both which saved me about £40... Happy with that!!!

    Its great to have this sneaker back, Im feeling the silhouette and styling...

    nike-air-stab-white-black-hot-lava.jpg

    DSC_4097.jpg


    nike-air-stab-og---white-green_1.jpg
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC KING Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Welp, some of my most recent purchases. Not much, but whatever

    Asics Gel Spotlyte
    1zvwsxv.jpg
    9jf3w9.jpg

    Adidas Post Player Vulcan
    11rrg4w.jpg
    168bfro.jpg

    Adidas Americana Vin Mid
    23zp5.jpg

    Basquiat Reeboks
    2hnz5g8.jpg
    emxxj.jpg

    Reebok UL 6000
    Bought these because....well I didn't have any kickaround sneaks and I like running. (Sidenote: ran outside during the rain in these and forgot they were mesh. Not a good idea)
    bhew3o.jpg
    2qlaedk.jpg


    As you can see, I'm a very simple man with very simple tastes. Just trynna quell my inner hhypebast
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo my sneaker storage box turned up yesterday!!! The attention to detail and build quality is off the hook...

    IMG_2417_zpsxmej0jih.jpg


    IMG_2418_zpshvyl22eq.jpg


    IMG_2423_zpsr8bhkyos.jpg


    IMG_2419_zps1tvdg7cl.jpg


    IMG_2421_zpsimevbaeu.jpg


    IMG_2425_zpskdyrxsbc.jpg




    I WANTED TO BUY ONE OF THOSE BUT I WASNT BOUT TO PAY NO 500$.. HOW MUCH U PAY FOR YOURS?
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    Yo my sneaker storage box turned up yesterday!!! The attention to detail and build quality is off the hook...

    IMG_2417_zpsxmej0jih.jpg


    IMG_2418_zpshvyl22eq.jpg


    IMG_2423_zpsr8bhkyos.jpg


    IMG_2419_zps1tvdg7cl.jpg


    IMG_2421_zpsimevbaeu.jpg


    IMG_2425_zpskdyrxsbc.jpg




    I WANTED TO BUY ONE OF THOSE BUT I WASNT BOUT TO PAY NO 500$.. HOW MUCH U PAY FOR YOURS?


    I paid £300 + £50 shipping so £350... The guy has shipped a few to America to, obviously the shipping is more though... But add him on Instagram and check his work out: @paul_imakeshitoutta_wood or send an email: [email protected]
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ShencotheMC

    Them Spotlytes are dope...
  • Like Water
    Like Water Integrity 1st Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I just copped those LeBron 12 double helix joints... Smh... I had to do it. I love that colorway, and to top it off, I found 'em for 155 straight on kickzstore. Free shipping and all...

    I saw Bron rock em with the Cavs' dark blue unis and they looked dope, so that's what I'll prolly rock em with.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Like Water wrote: »
    Man, I just copped those LeBron 12 double helix joints... Smh... I had to do it. I love that colorway, and to top it off, I found 'em for 155 straight on kickzstore. Free shipping and all...

    I saw Bron rock em with the Cavs' dark blue unis and they looked dope, so that's what I'll prolly rock em with.

    I love the 'Bron 12 silhouette, great looking sneaker... The Fish Scale joints look dope to...