What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Anybody else still play the Dreamcast???

BamBamMr7GramBamBamMr7Gram appreciate the whore bath Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
So I was gathering old games found a ton of my old dreamcast games a poster in the SFV thread got me to thinking about Marvel Vs Capcom 2 and how no fighting game 🤬 with it even to this day man the Dreamcast had gems

Comments

• grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    still have mine hooked up. looks glorious on my flat screen with the vga adapter.
  • BamBamMr7GramBamBamMr7Gram appreciate the whore bath Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    Contemplated buying one just sold me on that thought it would be a good investment
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall dreamcasters need to move the 🤬 on.
    Don't matter the console 🤬 great games are great games
  • satyronesatyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I go back home to Cali to visit this summer imma get mine from my old room. And I may order a import one so I can play some Japanese shmups
    And same thing with my Saturn I'm gonna take that thing too get some more imports since I have an import switch on it
    Shenmue was that 🤬 🤬
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Power stone was the GOAT
    out trigger
    sonic adventure
    I even had time crisis with the gun for that 🤬 . Got tired of playing that only at the movies

Good times
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    satyrone wrote: »
    When I go back home to Cali to visit this summer imma get mine from my old room. And I may order a import one so I can play some Japanese shmups

just cop a code breaker or gameshark disc, you can use it as a boot disc to play imports on your ntsc dreamcast. pretty sure you can "make your own" code breaker if you know where to look.
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine hooked up but I don't play it
    satyrone wrote: »

just cop a code breaker or gameshark disc, you can use it as a boot disc to play imports on your ntsc dreamcast. pretty sure you can "make your own" code breaker if you know where to look.

Word up on that. I have like a very old boot disc my boy made back in the day. I have a burned copy of jojos blizzare adventure too lol. But yea I'll try that and then vga hook up too
    Use to go to this website where you could download the games and then burn em on a blank CD sadly this was the reason for its demise
    yea I got cd book with like 200 burned dreamcast games lol
    dreamcast had some dope arcade games on it, a lot of the games were straight arcade ports
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 🤬 died many moons ago..
    Damn was just a little too young to understand the greatness of the Dreamcast early 2000s arcade ports unreal tournament was the original black ops
    old pic, but i got all the classics.
    vlcsnap-2014-02-15-15h16m37s237_zps54dd2dab.png

Gahdamn cousin you do have the must owns even got D2 smmfh
    old pic, but i got all the classics.
    vlcsnap-2014-02-15-15h16m37s237_zps54dd2dab.png

Gahdamn cousin you do have the must owns even got D2 smmfh

D2 is a slept on gem
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn dreamcast was that small?