What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Pressing the PS button in the middle of an intense battle unappreciation thread

SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner?Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
Who the f thought it was a good idea to put a button there that will suck you out of your game and is there any way to turn that 🤬 off? I just got to the the last guy in this Destiny level and had this 🤬 in the bag and then for the millionth time I fatfingered that 🤬 button and and got riddled in the middle of little italy.

Comments

• Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    You too nervous and frantic if you hitting that button by mistake, calm your ass down.

Came in to say this...
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dafuq kinda relaxing games you guys playing? in the heat of battle when you have to make split-second decisions anything can happen. also sometimes you might be eating greasy chips during the melee which only intensifies the danger.
  • Karl.Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done it playing FIFA. Those analogs are slippery as 🤬 .

I used to accidentally press the guide button on the 360 mid COD round too. 🤬 was annoying as 🤬 .
  • Smokey Tha BanditSmokey Tha Bandit NO FUCKS GIVEN Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    happens all the time on the 360...
  • kzzlkzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might press the analog button in by accident, but that's rare.
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao..
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fat 🤬 problems.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bazz-BBazz-B Reaching For Success The Dirty SouthMembers Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never happen to me bruh not even close.
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so nobody's finger ever slipped off the analog stick when the 🤬 was hitting the fan? maybe my style is too impetuous.
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to sit down last night and brain storm how the 🤬 can your finger slip to hit the 360 button.
  • DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Who the f thought it was a good idea to put a button there that will suck you out of your game and is there any way to turn that 🤬 off? I just got to the the last guy in this Destiny level and had this 🤬 in the bag and then for the millionth time I fatfingered that 🤬 button and and got riddled in the middle of little italy.

LsLUKL.png
  • Karl.Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to sit down last night and brain storm how the 🤬 can your finger slip to hit the 360 button.

Just push up and left on the right stick on a worn controller with mildly sweaty hands whilst under heavy fire on COD.

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    damn 🤬 turn up your sensitivity.

Just push up and left on the right stick on a worn controller with mildly sweaty hands whilst under heavy fire on COD.

Damn 🤬 turn up you sensitivity. I can't envision an instance when you have to swing the camera angle that bad
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    man i have a cousin who use to do that 🤬 as a kid
  • So ILLSo ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done it couple of times, I won't front lmao.

• qawshunqawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bazz-B wrote: »
    Never happen to me bruh not even close.

• Cigarello SlimCigarello Slim Legalize Never Criticize Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done it playing UFC but got back in the game quick enough to not have it affect the match.
  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dat controller layout doe
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never hit the button by accident.How is your finger going there when your thumb does not slip off the stick? It pausing the game anyway though,but I guess you still get attacked by the enemy in an online game.
  • RAPHRAPH Keeping it 100 Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done this on Xbox playing NBA 2K while frantically trying to call a timeout at the end of the game or go into the coach settings in order to auto foul in the final seconds... Can't even pause the game smh lol