What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

We need a 🤬 button. Agree?

onthaflyonthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in Site Help

We need a 🤬 button. Agree? 9 votes

Hell yeah. Cause some 🤬 need to 🤬 .
77%
esco sopranoOmegaConflictKamPushMeSoloman_The_WiseLUClENKingFreemanlanawilliams 7 votes
T/S you the only one that needs to 🤬 and stop makin posts.
22%
5th Letteronthafly 2 votes
Wtf does 🤬 mean?
0%

Comments

• _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    🤬
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    🤬

• CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    cs ts but 🤬 also
  • onthaflyonthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    If ya'll 🤬 didn't vote then 🤬 . 🤬 always wanna complain about the results of an election but can't make it to the polls to vote. So what if we changed the rules a little.
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell yeah. Cause some 🤬 need to 🤬 .
    housemouse wrote: »
    If ya'll 🤬 didn't vote then 🤬 . 🤬 always wanna complain about the results of an election but can't make it to the polls to vote. So what if we changed the rules a little.

Racist
  • onthaflyonthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    housemouse wrote: »

Racist

Nah my 🤬 . Black people can't be racist because much like 🤬 , racism is about power and 🤬 don't have any power.