What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The top 10 cases of whites falsely accusing blacks of committing crimes.

THIRDSUPREME
THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNiggaHome of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
When the University of Michigan law school and the Center on Wrongful Convictions at the School of Law at Northwestern University in Chicago collaborated to create the National Registry of Exonerations, the researchers found that Blacks accounted for nearly half (47 percent) of all known exonerees in 1989, and whites made up nearly 39 percent of all known exonerees. But when they got to the year 2012, they found that the number of exonerations involving Blacks had risen to 57 percent. Of the 1,525 exonerations currently listed on the register as of Jan. 7, 2o15, a total of 715 involved Black people. Because of America’s tragic racial history, even today many of the exonerations involve white people wrongfully accusing Black people of committing crimes — and the accusations being enough to send them to jail for much of their lives. These are some of the most outrageous cases of Black people being falsely accused by whites.
knox-600x400.jpg

Amanda Knox
When Knox was accused of murdering her roommate, Meredith Kercher, in Perugia, Italy, her first response was to implicate Diya “Patrick” Lumumba, a Congolese-born resident of Italy who owned a bar in Perugia named Le Chic where Knox worked part time. Lumumba was promptly arrested. Knox told Italian police in a written statement that she saw Lumumba enter Kercher’s room on the evening of Nov. 1, 2007. She later admitted that this version of events was made up, but she implied that it was made up under duress. Lumumba spent two weeks in an Italian jail before Knox’s story fell apart.

Emmett Till
Till’s murder is one of the most famous cases of racist brutality in U.S. history. Till, 14, was killed in Mississippi in 1955 after reportedly flirting with a white woman, Carolyn Bryant, 21. Till was from Chicago, visiting his relatives in Money, Mississippi, in the Mississippi Delta region. Several nights later, Bryant’s husband, Roy, and his half-brother, J. W. Milam, went to Till’s great-uncle’s house and took Till away to a barn, where they beat him and gouged out one of his eyes before shooting him through the head and disposing of his body in the Tallahatchie River, weighting it with a 70-pound cotton gin fan tied around his neck with barbed wire. Three days later, Till’s body was discovered and retrieved from the river. When Till’s body was returned to Chicago, his mother insisted on a public funeral service with an open casket to show the world the brutality of the killing.charles-and-carol-file

Charles StuartIn
October 1989,
Stuart told authorities that when he and his wife were coming home from a birthing class at a local hospital in Boston, they lost their way and ended up in a “dangerous part of town” near a Black housing project. He said that while they were looking for a way out, they were attacked by a dark-skinned mugger who came out of nowhere and fatally shot Stuart’s pregnant wife, Carol, and wounded Stuart. That was the story Stuart told and the story that the police and most of the news media swallowed whole. Dozens of Black men were rounded up and questioned, hundreds of homes were raided and an African-American man named William Bennett was arrested and jailed on suspicion of murder. Stuart, it was later discovered, had pulled the trigger. He blamed a Black man and jumped to his death from a bridge after his lie was exposed.

Susan Smith
Smith’s case garnered the attention of the world when she claimed in October 1994 that she had been carjacked in South Carolina by a Black man who drove away with her two young sons — ages 3 years old and 14 months — still in the car. For nine days, she made dramatic pleas on national television for their rescue. But following an intensive investigation and a nationwide search, she confessed to letting her 1990 Mazda Protegé roll into nearby John D. Long Lake, drowning them inside. She was sentenced to life in prison for their murder. Smith will be eligible for parole on Nov. 4, 2024, after serving a minimum of thirty years.

Bonnie Sweeten

Forty-year-old Sweeten of Pennsylvania was sentenced to eight years in prison in 2012 after stealing money from her family and the law firm where she worked and telling authorities she and her daughter had been kidnapped by two Black men in a Cadillac — launching a massive search for the fictitious kidnappers. In actuality, Sweeten had used the stolen money to taken her daughter to Disney World.

Bethany Storro

Storro, 28, claimed that a Black woman accosted her in a parking lot in Vancouver, Washington, in August 2010 and threw acid on her face — a story she created so that she could be on The Oprah Winfrey Show. Media outlets across the country, and then across the world, picked up the story of the cute young woman whose cream-colored face had been disfigured by some crazed, angry, anonymous Black woman. They followed her as she underwent surgery. Then Winfrey called. But Winfrey’s folks suspected that Storro made up the story. When Storro discovered that they were on to her, she abruptly canceled her appearance — after she had collected more than $28,000 from charities wishing to help her. Storro eventually confessed to police. For her crime, Storro was sentenced to treatment for mental illness.

Darryl Hunt case
In 1984, Hunt, an African-American man from Winston-Salem, North Carolina, at the age of 19 was convicted of the 🤬 and murder of a white woman named Deborah Sykes — despite the fact that there was no physical evidence tying him to the crimes. Even with no evidence, he was sentenced by an all-white jury to life in prison. Ten years later, he was cleared of the 🤬 when DNA testing proved he had never committed that crime. Despite the 🤬 being central to the overall crime, he spent an additional nine years in prison until a man named Willard Brown confessed to both acts. After 19 years in prison, Hunt was finally exonerated in 2004.

Scottsboro Boys

Following an altercation with a group of white teens, nine Black teenagers were accused of 🤬 by two women in 1931 in Paint Rock, Alabama. Eventually, one of the women admitted to fabricating the story. The Scottsboro case is considered a landmark case, leading to the prohibition on all-white juries.

GEORGE STINNEY JR

Stinney, who was Black, was convicted of the first-degree murder of two pre-teen white girls by an all-white jury in South Carolina. No physical evidence existed in the case, and the sole evidence against Stinney was the circumstantial fact the girls had spoken with Stinney and his sister shortly before their murder and the testimony of three police officers who claimed that Stinney had confessed to the murders. Killed by electric chair in June 1944 at age 14, Stinney was the youngest person executed in the United States in the 20th century. On Dec. 17, 2014, Stinney’s conviction was vacated by Circuit Court Judge Carmen Mullen, effectively clearing his name.

Central park five

http://youtu.be/WMuaHgrvsoA
http://atlantablackstar.com/2015/01/09/worst-cases-white-people-wrongfully-accusing-black-people-committing-crimes/

Comments

• A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Emmett Till doesn't belong on this list. He wasn't accused of committing any crime.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Nike head Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    do black people accuse whites of anything?
    outside of the duke 🤬 ...which was half an half
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Northern EuropeMembers Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015

Amanda Knox
    When Knox was accused of murdering her roommate, Meredith Kercher, in Perugia, Italy, her first response was to implicate Diya “Patrick” Lumumba, a Congolese-born resident of Italy who owned a bar in Perugia named Le Chic where Knox worked part time. Lumumba was promptly arrested. Knox told Italian police in a written statement that she saw Lumumba enter Kercher’s room on the evening of Nov. 1, 2007. She later admitted that this version of events was made up, but she implied that it was made up under duress. Lumumba spent two weeks in an Italian jail before Knox’s story fell apart.

"blame the black guy"

That white privilege lol. Amanda Knox is a 🤬 . She becomes rich telling her story. Usa won't even extradite her to Italy for a new trial.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the countless cases of black on black crime tho???
    Exactly....

🤬 outta here with this 🤬 . The only reason all this happened, is because, we don't respect our selves. If we respect ourselves stuff like this wont happen.

Why y'all keep bringing up the past???
    Hiphop done changed all this. Most these young white kids love us... Ya gotta stop making excuses and get on the train.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »
    What about the countless cases of black on black crime tho???
    Exactly....

🤬 outta here with this 🤬 . The only reason all this happened, is because, we don't respect our selves. If we respect ourselves stuff like this wont happen.

Why y'all keep bringing up the past???
    Hiphop done changed all this. Most these young white kids love us... Ya gotta stop making excuses and get on the train.

Not to mention....when white folks lie on us, they are just testing the integrity of the criminal justice system. This is the only way to be 100 percent sure.

The white Man would never lie on us unless it was for our own good.
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CoonKillaThird‌
    Do you think about 🤬 & white folk 24/7

I pity you
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    @CoonKillaThird‌
    Do you think about 🤬 & white folk 24/7

I pity you

Shut Thee 🤬 Up.
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They got the wrong 🤬 , I felt sick to my stomach when my brother framed me for eating the blast of the fruit loops and I got a whooping, I can't imagine being innocent of 🤬 of serving real ass time. 🤬 lil cuz got the damn chair
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    Emmett Till doesn't belong on this list. He wasn't accused of committing any crime.

Flirting with white women if you were a black male was considered a serious "crime" in the deep south by many in the white community back then.

The very fact that you are using "crime" shows that you know that I'm right.
  • Trollio
    Trollio InternetzMembers Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • So ILL
    So ILL Sergeant The 618Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »

Flirting with white women if you were a black male was considered a serious "crime" in the deep south by many in the white community back then.

The very fact that you are using "crime" shows that you know that I'm right.

Right that it wasn't a crime? Of course flirting isn't an actual crime, but they took that 🤬 very seriously like it was. Anything not accepting the unequal way of life down there was considered a crime if you were black.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if I remember right, didn't that one chick burn her own face with acid?
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    if I remember right, didn't that one chick burn her own face with acid?

Remember Bethanny Storro and her acid-attack hoax, in which she threw acid in her own face and yet blamed a black woman for the crime? Storro wanted media attention and, ironically, to meet Oprah Winfrey, the most powerful black woman in the world. It was Winfrey's producers who discovered the gaping holes in Storro's story and alerted police to her lies.

Therein lies the problem: Law-enforcement agencies pull out all the stops when a white woman says a black man or woman has committed a crime against her, even when the white woman is the actual predator. The behavior of the white woman and law enforcement plays to the worst aspects of our society: the idea that black men in particular and blacks in general are violent and obsessed with white women to such an extent that white women need to be protected from blacks at all costs.

When white women are the aggressor, they get a pass -- like Storro, who was sentenced to treatment for mental illness. Let me falsely accuse a white woman of a crime and rob several charities to the tune of $28,000, and I doubt very seriously that I would be sentenced to mental-health care. I would think it would be jail, restitution and more jail. This ideology of white women as victims and black people as predators is so pervasive that even people who should know better still lean on this perverse way of thinking.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2012/02/white_women_and_blame_a_black_man_syndrome.html
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 will never stop until we breed them out
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crakkkas gon crakkka
  • Copper
    Copper Fresh Prince of the south Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    sad thing is alot of these false accusers are seen as sympathetic figures (even after the public learns of the lie) knox chilled while an innocent man rotted in prison for 3 weeks (the man that employed her)

Carolyn Bryant helped get Emmit murdered and died last year in peace

no charges, no indictments .... but lets round up Nazis from 80 years ago and keep interviewing and paying Amerikkan Nazis

Ten years later, he was cleared of the 🤬 when DNA testing proved he had never committed that crime. Despite the 🤬 being central to the overall crime, he spent an additional nine years in prison

wtf??

so this man was proven innocent and everyrone knew it and still left him in prison for another decade....him, his lawyers and family shouldve been shouting injustice from the rooftops

slapping-on-faces04.gif
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    do black people accuse whites of anything?
    outside of the duke 🤬 ...which was half an half
    Tawana Brawley, i suppose

• Copper
    Copper Fresh Prince of the south Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

the epitome of 🤬 🤬
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance SeattleMembers Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its crazy how my fists unconsciously balled up while reading this fuckery
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    Susan Smith
    Smith’s case garnered the attention of the world when she claimed in October 1994 that she had been carjacked in South Carolina by a Black man who drove away with her two young sons — ages 3 years old and 14 months — still in the car. For nine days, she made dramatic pleas on national television for their rescue. But following an intensive investigation and a nationwide search, she confessed to letting her 1990 Mazda Protegé roll into nearby John D. Long Lake, drowning them inside. She was sentenced to life in prison for their murder. Smith will be eligible for parole on Nov. 4, 2024, after serving a minimum of thirty years.

I remember seeing this case on the news..
    I lived in PA. at the time..
    The lady was on tv crying and 🤬 ,
    SMH.. She even created a sketch of a black dude..

7a.jpg

I remember hearing my moms say "that lady is lying"..
    Then a little after a week later the white lady came out and confessed..

My moms looked at me and told me to pay attention and learn from this, always be aware..

So he's still has to serve a full 30 years just to be ELIGIBLE for parole despite the fact that he had nothing to do with it? Crackers man they are waaaay to obsessed with us.
  • illedout
    illedout Every where..Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    Susan Smith

I remember seeing this case on the news..
    I lived in PA. at the time..
    The lady was on tv crying and 🤬 ,
    SMH.. She even created a sketch of a black dude..

7a.jpg

I remember hearing my moms say "that lady is lying"..
    Then a little after a week later the white lady came out and confessed..

My moms looked at me and told me to pay attention and learn from this, always be aware..

So he's still has to serve a full 30 years just to be ELIGIBLE for parole despite the fact that he had nothing to do with it? Crackers man they are waaaay to obsessed with us.

No SHE confessed to killing her kids and the sketch was some 🤬 she made up..
    She was sentenced to life in prison and is eligible for parole in 2024..