What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

NPD: XB1 Wins December. M$ Looks Ahead To 2015

focus
focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype.Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in IllGaming
Xbox One Closes a Record-Breaking Holiday and Looks Ahead to 2015
JANUARY 15TH 2015, 2:41 PM PT

Some interesting statistics about 2014:

• Xbox 360 became the best-selling seventh generation console of all time in the U.S.

• In 2014, users logged nearly 8 billion hours globally in apps across Xbox 360 and Xbox One, a
50 percent increase from time spent in 2013.

• Xbox One became the best-selling console in the U.S. in November and December and weekly average sales during these months outpaced Xbox 360 by 50 percent at the same point in its lifecycle.*

• Xbox One also sold more games throughout November and December in the U.S. than any other current-generation platform.*

• From November 24 to January 3, fans spent more time playing on Xbox than they ever have before, at any point in the history of Xbox.

• In the Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta alone, 18 million games have been played to date.

* According to NPD Group

http://majornelson.com/

Comments

• focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Software Data:

Note: The order in which the hardware is listed next to a particular game, is the order in which it sold most to least on each console.

For Example: "(XBO, PS4, 360, PS3)" means the game sold most on XBO, then next PS4, and so on...

8Ft9s5p.jpg
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I can see is.....

18 million PS4 sold....
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was younger I never understood the console wars 🤬 . Now that I'm older, I still don't get it. They're both great systems, always have been since they started coming out
  • focus
    9TRAY wrote: »
    When I was younger I never understood the console wars 🤬 . Now that I'm older, I still don't get it. They're both great systems, always have been since they started coming out

I think it's a broke 🤬 thing. Like if you can't afford them all or something. So, yea...I'll never understand it.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me Neither.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got both systems always been a multi system dude. I jus think certain games or genres play better on each systems not to mention the exclusives for each . An m$ just dropped the price back to 349 for good inthink starting today.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »

I think it's a broke 🤬 thing. Like if you can't afford them all or something. So, yea...I'll never understand it.

So you a broke 🤬 ? That explains that standard TV you still play NES on.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

you got em all?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • focus
    edited January 2015
    joshuaboy wrote: »

you got em all?

Not yet. My 3DS, XB1 and Wii U holding it down right now. But as soon as I have a reason...
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seen the ign game awards. PS4s games of the year was a PS3 game and the PS3 game of the year wasn't even an exclusive.

Weird.