What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Trapped In The Closet 10 Year Anniversary *dead*

1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭

Whats the funniest episode to yall?

Comments

• BoogaSugaBoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never watched it myself

Didn't know there were multiple episodes.

Ridiculous
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It got ridiculous after 10 might be the 12th ep.then I was like to hell with this.
    When it first started though had everybody tuned to the radio.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    after the first or second batch it was like i had enough
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    This was my 🤬 . i got these on dvd lol
  • harry knucklezharry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parts 1-3 were perfect; parts 4-5 were good but at this point the story was getting sloppy; all of the rest was aight although they were crazy as hell.

I would like to see Kells start a new series with a different title and storyline.
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    r kelly is a genius. Who thinks of this hsyt. I remember when it first came out, before social media, and it was buzzing and trending irl. The originals were the 🤬

Yo on i think part 4 when that ngga started censorin himself

Well well, what the BOOP is thiiiis.

tumblr_ms7squqiWS1r3e8jao1_400.gif
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man put this in g&s. Nggas cant front like this wasnt runnin 🤬 when it dropped
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When that midget came out
  • BoogaSugaBoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It got ridiculous after 10 might be the 12th ep.then I was like to hell with this.
    People actually listened to them? I can understand listening while watching the videos, but I've heard anyone say "Yo quiet down, I'm listening to part 34 of Trapped In The Closet and don't wanna miss anything!"
  • esco sopranoesco soprano Jersey bredMembers Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parts 1-3 were perfect; parts 4-5 were good but at this point the story was getting sloppy; all of the rest was aight although they were crazy as hell.

I would like to see Kells start a new series with a different title and storyline.

This right here pretty much. Got ridiculous real fast.....midgets jumpin outta 🤬 . LMFAO.
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People actually listened to them? I can understand listening while watching the videos, but I've heard anyone say "Yo quiet down, I'm listening to part 34 of Trapped In The Closet and don't wanna miss anything!"

On regular radio at 7 radio jockey like we gone play part 4 tune in. They would play the first 3 parts then play 4 and would have a full blown conversation about it with the callers

People comparing it to all my children, day's of our lives.
    It was story telling at it's finest
  • dwade206dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JUST LET GO, MY LEEEEG!"

🤬 was a classic.
  • CJCJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought there were more in the works
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pause @ that song title
  • Mally_GMally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    CJ wrote: »
    Thought there were more in the works

He got the funding to do it and released the 3rd season (Chapters 23-33) on the IFC website in 2012.

http://www.ifc.com/trapped-in-the-closet/videos/trapped-in-the-closet-chapter-23
  • CJCJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh 🤬
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part 1 still the best

Towards the end the tension in the lyrics and the video as well illustrating the lyrics

🤬 genius
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea the 1st 5 were legendary, i tuned out after that though