What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ladies... if the love of your life proposed with the following ring, would you accept?

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
216777.jpg

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd prefer a smaller ring over a big gaudy one for sure.
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Yes I would.

I'm not a materialistic 🤬 like chuck is.

Marriage aint about the size of the ring and it aint about getting married.... its about STAYING married.

Respect, Share, & Love for Eternity.

-Queen K.

Anyone can get married you dumb 🤬 . Stop imagining me, you 🤬 .
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskMembers Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A gold band is enough

That ring is hilarious tho
  • taebootaeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd accept but I would put that ring on a chain like Carrie from SATC. I would just wear the plain band once we got married
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He coulda atleast got it a lil wider. 🤬 look like its squeezing the 🤬 outta her fanga
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MANNN FOH WITH THAT BULLSHYT ASS RING!...

I KNOW ITS ALL ABOUT LOVE, BUT DAM.. GO GET A GOLD PLATED CZ RING OR SOMETHING
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man hell no..that 🤬 is damn near disrespectful.

It's not like we're 18..I'd rather NO ring.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    No cause I would think he was joking with that ring

• LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like he bought it from one of these

imageMain_18_1413.jpg
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »

imageMain_18_1413.jpg

S/O COACH WITTENBERG!
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    No cause I would think he was joking with that ring

• REV_RAGEREV_RAGE Moonbase AlphaMembers Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    On a plus side to it, a thinner band is harder to get off and bends up even when, just say'n. Maybe he thought she was a hoe, putting out alarms early, yes I agree "then why wife it anyway?" Answer, "stupid even escapes the bonds of time."
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that guy that replied has obviously been through some 🤬 .
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Notice how the white girls said no....
  • BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a tattooed ring...
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rofl
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeeMembers Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will You Marry Me You Fat 🤬 ?

DSC00051.JPG
    Will You Marry Me You Fat 🤬 ?

DSC00051.JPG

Coach wittenburg would ask if you got that from zales.
  • green1green1 Members Posts: 39

truth
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see most of the women are saying the PC thing, but I salute them for that does a man's heart real good to know it's more than just about some shiny circle, now you'll get an extremely expensive shiny circle
  • kittykat89kittykat89 Members Posts: 60 ✭✭
    i don't think the size of the ring would change whether or not i want to marry someone...that being said i probably would be a little disappointed by the size