What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Drake - If You're Reading This It's Too Late mixtape

Comments

• bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Cassie sooooooooooooooo 🤬 bad
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

oh she bad, but I ain't puttin that 🤬 on a pedestal and sayin "sooooooooooooooo 🤬 bad". 🤬 at least with the other 3 (Kim, Bey, and Rih) you'd be makin a come up if you wifed em, with Cassie that's just a sexy girl who's 🤬 Diddy and Ryan Leslie.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ROZAYTABERNACLE you didn't have to 🤬 his hopes and dreams bruh lol
  • DarthRozay
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    @ROZAYTABERNACLE you didn't have to 🤬 his hopes and dreams bruh lol

nah man, if anything I gave him a pep talk and put 🤬 in perspective. Cassie is basically Tila Tequila with some famous exes and some decent songs (sexier too)
  • bkzlostchild

oh she bad, but I ain't puttin that 🤬 on a pedestal and sayin "sooooooooooooooo 🤬 bad". 🤬 at least with the other 3 (Kim, Bey, and Rih) you'd be makin a come up if you wifed em, with Cassie that's just a sexy girl who's 🤬 Diddy and Ryan Leslie.

who say I putting her on a pedestal ? Outta those 4, I just think Cassie more badder...

I actually met her at my old job way back. She mad cool. I was going to try & bag that but I didn't want to get that curve so I chill lol
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    production knocks on this.

i wish he'd grow up a bit more with his subject matter though.
  • DarthRozay

who say I putting her on a pedestal ? Outta those 4, I just think Cassie more badder...

I actually met her at my old job way back. She mad cool. I was going to try & bag that but I didn't want to get that curve so I chill lol
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

in other words. you a lame for not at least trying
  • jaywillis
    jaywillis Members Posts: 54 ✭✭
    That 10 bands tho
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a mixtape and that's exactly what it sounds like.

Throwaway cuts that didn't make his album's selection.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited February 2015
    This is basically Heartbrake Drake Pt 7. The mire I listen to this the better it gets.

Initially alot of dudes was going with the "mediocre" review and I bet you alot of those people didnt a) finish listening to it in entirety or b) just say 🤬 for cosigns and to fit in (aka I'm not man enough to form my own opinion).

Imo this is a very well done mixtape that needs to be listened to in the correct order of its track listing. He got many other bangers besides 6 pm on this.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well i like this 🤬 alot ya boy got lines appreciate. Good music don't. Have a. Clear. Rating. Yet
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This goes way harder than nwts. Doesnt have that starting from the bottom, headlines, over, signature type track but the 🤬 rapping. I don't believe this was just some throwaway scheme. He had to be planning this 🤬 low key. We knew he was dropping months ago. PND went in with the singing too. I dont usually let 🤬 sing in my ear like that, imma smash my girl to that Wednesday night joint tonight after work tho. Word.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This album isnt no 🤬 . Its legit. I 🤬 with it.

Drake experimenting with different flows, new sounds, and is rapping 80% of them time.

I like it all except preach.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's dope it needed some switching up in production cause some parts of it sound like one long ass song.

I 🤬 with it though
  • Bcotton5
    I finally ran through the whole tape & I probably gonna get mad no signs & wack but Idgaf

This tape is better than NWTS by a long shot. Barely any simping here, just straight spitting.I could actually play this straight through without feeling bad for him. I mean he's harmonizing here & there but that why he got PND for, have that 🤬 do the singing. I 🤬 with Energy, Know Yourself, Star67, Company, Jungle & 6pm

Idk if it's better than nwts cause the stand outs on nwts are better than all the songs on here but this is dope
  • Bcotton5
    jaywillis wrote: »
    That 10 bands tho

That 🤬 go!
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea heard that 10 Bands in the whip....I can 🤬 wit it
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited February 2015
    🤬 said Floyd Mayweather wrote the words on the cover lolol

B9sjoQ_IUAIrJLn.jpg
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

10 Bands, 50 bands 100 bands, 🤬 it man
    Let's just not even discuss it man O-M-G
    🤬 sleep, I ain't trippin' I'ma let em sleep
    I ain't trippin' let em rest in peace

I been in the crib with the phoooones off
    I been at the house taking nooooo calls
    I done hit my stride got my 🤬 going
    In the six cooking with the wrist motion
    Drapes closed I don't know what time it is
    I'm still awake man I gotta shine this year
    I could never ever let the streets down
    Haven't left the condo in a week now

Whip approved.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    If it is a throw away album just to complete his contract...then that is genuis and it really does spell the end for CMR...

This all came about cause Birdman lustfully fell in love with Young Thug and forgot to keep Lil Wayne sweet. Wayne scorned cause he was cheated on by someone who cloned his style and made it more 🤬 , thus becoming more appealing to 🤬 Birdman.

So in short. Gayness sunk the CM ship.

LMAO
  • J.J._Evans
    alarm-clock-smash-o.gif

You 🤬 not sleep? Don't yall 🤬 got work this morning?

Ima give it a listen, but so far I like it. Moody Drake spits more, and these ambient beats are cool with me.
    On Madonna now. This 🤬 goes, and I'm the hugest Drake critic.

That clock say 6 am :-?
  • J.J._Evans
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    This 🤬 tyga deleted his tweet about drake

I wonder why........

You're welcome for the Avatar that I provided you :D
  • bkzlostchild
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Idk if it's better than nwts cause the stand outs on nwts are better than all the songs on here but this is dope

I dunno man...those single do stand out compare to this but it doesn't mean theyre better hip hop tracks to me. Most of those standouts is borderline R&B tracks. I just feel like this is more hip hop than NWTS & give it some time, I see most of these tracks over shadowing some of the tracks from NWTS

BTW I like that "You & the 6" track
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

in other words. you a lame for not at least trying

That's some real ass 🤬 my 🤬