What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Drake - If You're Reading This It's Too Late mixtape

Comments

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Legend" knocks something serious.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    za'kiss wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Idk if it's better than nwts cause the stand outs on nwts are better than all the songs on here but this is dope

I dunno man...those single do stand out compare to this but it doesn't mean theyre better hip hop tracks to me. Most of those standouts is borderline R&B tracks. I just feel like this is more hip hop than NWTS & give it some time, I see most of these tracks over shadowing some of the tracks from NWTS

BTW I like that "You & the 6" track

songs like "Too Much" and Furthest Thing are better than anything on here

True. The Language too. But there also some skippable sing-songy tracks on there.

Own It is Drakes wackest song of his career IMO
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    za'kiss wrote: »

Idk if it's better than nwts cause the stand outs on nwts are better than all the songs on here but this is dope

I dunno man...those single do stand out compare to this but it doesn't mean theyre better hip hop tracks to me. Most of those standouts is borderline R&B tracks. I just feel like this is more hip hop than NWTS & give it some time, I see most of these tracks over shadowing some of the tracks from NWTS

BTW I like that "You & the 6" track

songs like "Too Much" and Furthest Thing are better than anything on here

True. The Language too. But there also some skippable sing-songy tracks on there.

Own It is Drakes wackest song of his career IMO

Best I Ever Had and Take Care would like a word with you
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    I almost didn't get to the rest of it cuz i was bumping legends.

Tape was cool tho. preach was 🤬 awful
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Jersey bredMembers Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's alot of hyperbole going on in the 13 pages of this thread I read lol. This 🤬 is nowhere near better than NTWS or any of his albums. It's decent but what are ya'll listening too??? He's NOT singing all over it???? 🤬 he's crooning on every 🤬 song. I can't call it a banger if it's an R&B hybrid. It's got about 5 solid songs I liked. Keep in mind I'm a Drake fan. I like plenty of his joints but this was overhyped. I got duped into listening to it immediately. I tried to finish the last 4-5 at the gym today and damn I was weak as 🤬 . Solid mixtape...smartly dropped as an album to get that flexibility for the Views from the 6.

Sidenote: Does anyone else from there even call it the "6?" I was wondering that the whole record.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listened to it all the way thru don't think I will again

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's alot of hyperbole going on in the 13 pages of this thread I read lol. This 🤬 is nowhere near better than NTWS or any of his albums. It's decent but what are ya'll listening too??? He's NOT singing all over it???? 🤬 he's crooning on every 🤬 song. I can't call it a banger if it's an R&B hybrid. It's got about 5 solid songs I liked. Keep in mind I'm a Drake fan. I like plenty of his joints but this was overhyped. I got duped into listening to it immediately. I tried to finish the last 4-5 at the gym today and damn I was weak as 🤬 . Solid mixtape...smartly dropped as an album to get that flexibility for the Views from the 6.

Sidenote: Does anyone else from there even call it the "6?" I was wondering that the whole record.

Toronto was expanded in the 90's to include the 5 surrounding Burroughs to form a megacity. Hence "the 6"
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Jersey bredMembers Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭

Toronto was expanded in the 90's to include the 5 surrounding Burroughs to form a megacity. Hence "the 6"

That's cool and good info, but does anyone else besides Drake call it that. That's what I was wondering about.
  • KingFreeman

That's cool and good info, but does anyone else besides Drake call it that. That's what I was wondering about.

He's the first I heard call it that to be honest. Not sure why that matters. Rappers stay coining 🤬 .
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭

ya everyone on it now since drake mention it.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    original.jpg?w=600&h

The third person on the right, is a brolic butch 🤬 , that just came out the pen, and is slowly embracing her feminity again, right???
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    🤬 said Floyd Mayweather wrote the words on the cover lolol

B9sjoQ_IUAIrJLn.jpg

That's some 🤬

Everyone knows Floyd can't spell THAT well
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    This tape really just shows drake the biggest rapper right now. Probably even bigger than the white boy himself
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Take off the PND tracks and this 8/10
  • KingFreeman
    So...
    I bet a couple of y'all 🤬 cried yourself to sleep listening to this.
    I myself still haven't listened to this menstrual cycle music.

But u stop by to post. U know u listened 🤬 .
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...

🤬 🤬 . I haven't listened to this.
    Just following up on my post from page 4.
    I have 0 plans to listen to it, and really don't need to based off the comments here.

edit: 🤬 the Raptors 🤬 🤬 .

So ur jus a follower dont have a mind of ur own? 🤬 yo team 🤬
  • KingFreeman
    So...

I have 0 plans to listen to it, and really don't need to based off the comments here.

Stop choking games and take our spot 🤬 🤬 . 🤬 talking 🤬 about the squad but can't level up, and were struggling. That's why I had to stop 🤬 wit cheap seats. Its just feelings in that 🤬 .
  • StoneColdMikey
    I change my voting to 7/10 cuz it ain't no standout tracks. Just good
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasMembers Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    So...

Stop choking games and take our spot 🤬 🤬 . 🤬 talking 🤬 about the squad but can't level up, and were struggling. That's why I had to stop 🤬 wit cheap seats. Its just feelings in that 🤬 .

781592d1363530457-ride-your-birthday-suit-birthday-thread-5f600f89_not-sure-if-serious.jpeg

They play in different conferences though B.
    Y'all 🤬 just gonna get swept by the Cavs anyways.
    The Toronto Drakes ain't doing anything for real bruh.
  • KingFreeman
    So...

781592d1363530457-ride-your-birthday-suit-birthday-thread-5f600f89_not-sure-if-serious.jpeg

They play in different conferences though B.
    Y'all 🤬 just gonna get swept by the Cavs anyways.
    The Toronto Drakes ain't doing anything for real bruh.

Thought u were a bulls fan cause of the name. My fault.
    The Toronto drakes looking past this year. Let's stay on topic tho.