What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Drake - If You're Reading This It's Too Late mixtape

1151617181921»

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why is it ok with some of yall for other artists to just make bumpin songs whether u relate or not, but for drake he has to have a certain message or u have to believe every word he says? just curious.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake makes me uncomfortable when he says the N Word...

This! I swear this is the only thing about this 🤬 that he "embraces" about being Black. 🤬 Aubrey.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My nephew just said I was still hatin and that Drakes a legend..
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Energy is my favorite track.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    why is it ok with some of yall for other artists to just make bumpin songs whether u relate or not, but for drake he has to have a certain message or u have to believe every word he says? just curious.
    🤬 gotta hate. They make appreciation threads for jcole in what drake does EFFORTLESSLY. think about it.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 gotta hate. They make appreciation threads for jcole in what drake does EFFORTLESSLY. think about it.

Drake does nothing Cole does

FOH. 🤬 die. 🤬 yourself

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cause they're petty.

I was laughing to myself about this the other day. Like 🤬 didn't even release a physical copy and still killin em. Of a mixtape no less. What are 🤬 celebrating about?? 🤬 haven't clicked in he about to go platinum twice this year??
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    R.D. wrote: »

Drake does nothing Cole does

FOH. 🤬 die. 🤬 yourself

Awww.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might declare it a holiday as soon as Baka get back on the ROAD!
  • DOPEdweebz
    Classic. But he didnt write .. Neither did Dre.

#classic