What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Wayne Brady 5 Fingers of Death Freestyle

John_Blazini
John_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the fatherMembers Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dude is funny and better then some of these actual rappers

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's crazy when these guys flow better than some of these dudes on the charts
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riverside, muthafucka!!!
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayne off the top of the dome nice ! Haha
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayne Brady is maaaaaaad underrated. The biggest roles I've seen this muthafucka have have been guest spots in HIMYM and Who's Line. I can't believe he hasn't blown up in the mainstream and hit all the comedy movies and crossedover.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say he murdered it but he didn't make a fool of himself either.

I bet half the dudes out now can't come off the top like that.

remember a few months back when somebody was reading writtens off his phone?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »

How he didnt murder it? Dude freestyled random topics and stayed on topic. Brady top 5 in freestylin on sway
  • 5 Grand

How he didnt murder it? Dude freestyled random topics and stayed on topic. Brady top 5 in freestylin on sway

Yeah but a good rapper is supposed to be able to freestyle random topics and stay on topic. I'm guess the bar is so low when an MC does what he's supposed to do we say "he murdered it".
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How nice does waybe brady have to be for you guys to say, "yo this 🤬 nice" and bang it in the whip, keep on your collection, and actively try to convince your friends he is hot?

If he was as nice as action bronson would you do it? Or is the bar higher? Meek millz? What if he was as good as nipsey or currensy? Or Would he have to be an all time great like nas or jay-z or would he have to be nicer than anyone who ever did it?

I'm just asking cause drake was able to overcome being wheelchair Jimmy, what would it take for wayne brady to overcome his acting pass?

• #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the real though I'm not surprised because he did the same 🤬 on "Whose line is it anyway" but singing.

The guy got talent and proved on numerous occasions he ain't no punk. I liked how he checked Bill Mahr and wasn't afraid to talk to Dave about what Paul Mooney called him. Just because he smiles a lot doesn't mean he is a chump. LOL
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah but a good rapper is supposed to be able to freestyle random topics and stay on topic. I'm guess the bar is so low when an MC does what he's supposed to do we say "he murdered it".

Name rappers u know to come of the top like that
  • 5 Grand

All my old college roommates.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

• king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a skit once, Wayne was singing Mos Def was rapping, 🤬 was tight
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He ripped that 🤬
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ethos