What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Chance The Rapper At The Breakfast Club

_Goldie_
_Goldie_ ablackweb.comMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    CHICAGO
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    This dude does a lot for his city . So much respect for him
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how power 105 update their youtube page before their own site?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Acid Rap first came out I was hating on this 🤬 for no reason lol being a straight hatin ass 🤬

I had to catch myself after hearing a couple guest verses from him that he kilt and admit to myself that this dude is nice. Now I 🤬 with Acid Rap heavy

Never heard 10 day tho I'm bout to check it out now
  • StoneColdMikey
    CThaGod is a snitch 🤬
  • StoneColdMikey
    I tried to go to a social experiment event but then they didn't let me in Cuz it was a high school only event I was 🤬
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CThaGod is a snitch 🤬

Yeah this 🤬 smh he really been exposing himself as 🤬 🤬 for at least a year now. Dude had me fooled, I thought he was a stand up guy in the beginning but I think @Bcotton5 been saying he was 🤬 -made

From the bleaching, to the coonery, the 🤬 -riding, and now the snitching. 🤬 him he 🤬

2s6974l.gif
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CThaGod is a snitch 🤬

Yeah this 🤬 smh he really been exposing himself as 🤬 🤬 for at least a year now. Dude had me fooled, I thought he was a stand up guy in the beginning but I think @Bcotton5 been saying he was 🤬 -made

From the bleaching, to the coonery, the 🤬 -riding, and now the snitching. 🤬 him he 🤬

2s6974l.gif

@Bcotton5 has been calling cthagod a tri-colored raccoon 🤬 for a minute
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they need to get back to interviewing people with talent. acid raps is trash
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chance too dope
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    CThaGod is a snitch 🤬

2s6974l.gif

@Bcotton5 has been calling cthagod a tri-colored raccoon 🤬 for a minute

Nah, that's Malice.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlamagne was tryna play em... ish was corny
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Interview was ok

He's a musician for real tho... that's a lover of music, crazy he's so young, seems older, very mature and precocious kid. I hope he gets all he wants for himself and leaves his mark to create a positive impact.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dig the 🤬 is articulate, and active in the community. Why are dudes calling themselves rappers and repping Hip Hop but unable to spit on the spot. I am not used to this 🤬 .
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    I dig the 🤬 is articulate, and active in the community. Why are dudes calling themselves rappers and repping Hip Hop but unable to spit on the spot. I am not used to this 🤬 .

He should've but I'm not mad he didn't

It's crazy though that just 7-10 years ago, you were expected to be ready to rap
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

He should've but I'm not mad he didn't

It's crazy though that just 7-10 years ago, you were expected to be ready to rap

I'm not mad either. I went and You tubed the kid and his music is actually damned good as compared to the drakes, meeks, wales and others out here.

But from a Hip Hop perspective there is something missing from a cat who represents himself as a Hip Hop artist (Chance the Rapper) but doesn't rap when given the chance. I am confused.

Anyways I am an old and spoiled Hip Hopper. I come from an era where a Host would get they ass beat if, they didn't let cats get on the mic. Mc's and rappers where dying for the chance to kick their raps.

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3000 doesn't freestyle either
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Charlamagne was trying way too hard in this interview. I get it, you've never heard dudes music and you dont understand the hype or what justifies it but sheesh......after a while the jabs and other corny ploys to make him mad weren't working, just have a good interview and let the kid live lol....Hell even the white boy thought he was corny.....they were both being sarcastic as 🤬 with him....