What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Yeezy Season One Price List

1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500? Does it comes with a prostitute?
  • I Self Lord & MasterI Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only fools would pay that for some adddas for anything other than resale purposes

Is this WAs.a legit higher fashion shoe, if something went wrong wit stitchin, sole etc they will repair the 🤬 for you at the store or you can mail it in

Wit adidas, you sol, which is double ether cause tgey 🤬 cheaply manufactered anyway

When u put on $500 shoe/boot it better 🤬 feel like $500! And i can 🤬 guarantee that no damn adiddas will feel like it smdh
  • oatmealdudeoatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only fools would pay that for some adddas for anything other than resale purposes

Is this WAs.a legit higher fashion shoe, if something went wrong wit stitchin, sole etc they will repair the 🤬 for you at the store or you can mail it in

Wit adidas, you sol, which is double ether cause tgey 🤬 cheaply manufactered anyway

When u put on $500 shoe/boot it better 🤬 feel like $500! And i can 🤬 guarantee that no damn adiddas will feel like it smdh

dude you ever wore the Jeremy Scott shoes he does with them ? whats the diff cause its Ye im sure the quality is there cause the new one id comfy as 🤬
  • AP21AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pass
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500? Does it comes with a prostitute?

Kimmy K should be giving a blowy with every purchase...
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant believe Im saying this, but them Boosts are kinda dope... Everything else Ye has dropped has been wack...