What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Bullet Club = The BEST Thing In Wrestling Today?

DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited March 2015 in Off The Turn Buckle
The formation of the Bullet Club

Bullet Club - Shot'Em by Brick

Introducing The Bullet Club! NJPW 2015

NJPW - Another Bullet Club promo

The Bullet Club gets all the gold

AJ Styles (Bullet Club) NEW IWGP Heavyweight Champion 2015

Bullet Club Ultimate Combo Fatality Finish on Matt Sydal

Kenny omega joins bullet club

Cody hall joins the Bullet Club

Yujiro Takahashi joins the Bullet Club

Jeff Jarrett Joins The Bullet Club

Bullet Club Court

Bullet Club Post Match Promo - A New Beginning in Osaka

AJ STYLES NJPW TRIBUTE 2015 / BULLET CLUB

AJ styles joins bullet club

GALLOWS & GUN, THE BULLET CLUB ARE COMING TO WAR OF THE WORLDS

Comments

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the nWo the first time it was done.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    jono wrote: »
    I like the nWo the first time it was done.

Said the same thing bout Nexus..neways they seem like an improved Aces n 8s with more purpose n talent.
    Nexus wasn't like the nWo though but being like Aces & Eights isn't really a good thing.

There's only two people on Bullet Club worth a damn AJ Styles and Kenny Omega. 🤬 the rest of them cats.
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were in the beginning (2013 to about mid 2014) but they have become a parody of themselves at this point.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    jono wrote: »
    Nexus wasn't like the nWo though but being like Aces & Eights isn't really a good thing.

There's only two people on Bullet Club worth a damn AJ Styles and Kenny Omega. 🤬 the rest of them cats.

Nexus was a bit like the Nwo as much as Aces n 8s was.
    Broddie wrote: »
    They were in the beginning (2013 to about mid 2014) but they have become a parody of themselves at this point.

so whats better today than them @jono n @Broddie
    edited March 2015
    Best thing in pro wrestling right now in my opinion is Lucha Underground.

TNA's main event scene rotation is also up there to me right now.
    Best thing in pro wrestling right now in my opinion is Lucha Underground.

TNA's main event scene rotation is also up there to me right now.

And I'll add NXT specifically Steen and Devitt.
    What are Steen and Devitt's WWE names again?

I haven't watched them since they left the indies and will now see if I could peep some of their NXT 🤬 on daily motion since I haven't watched an episode NXT in over a year now.
    Kevin Owens
    Finn Balor(Devitt)

Balor vs Itami (Devitt vs KENTA) from the NXT show last month is crazy. So is Owens vs Zayn from that same show.
    edited March 2015
    Cool I'll look into that.

Have Steen and Generico had a feud yet on NXT?

Their ROH feuds were 🤬 phenomenal.

EDIT: Ah 🤬 nevermind I see you already mentioned it (forgot that Generico is now known as Sami Zayn).
    Any updates on this faction?
    Spoiler: AJ Styles in Royal Rumble!
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they like a new age nwo?
  • Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like dope factions period
  • white sympathizerwhite sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    No theyre kinda played out actually, jeff jarrett, scott dmore, really?
    edited January 2016
    No theyre kinda played out actually, jeff jarrett, scott dmore, really?
    I dont see any of them in what I posted and they're not main members. More like honorary members like Me g recently was so I dont really see the point of bringing upbthe Vincents and Scott Nortons of the world.

However it's cool that you're aware of what's going on @Black_Thunder
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did Bullet Club get trademarked by WWE? I know the name "Bailor Club" did
    "The Natural Born Racist Bullet Club" Episode
    I'm so out of touch with wrestling. Had no idea that Bullet Club and Austin Aries were also coming to WWE. Still not watching though.
  • white sympathizerwhite sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so out of touch with wrestling. Had no idea that Bullet Club and Austin Aries were also coming to WWE. Still not watching though.

Aries like 38, i think he just gonna be in nxt and then a trainer, might be in the rumble though.