What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

What is the best Richard Pryor film you have seen?

TheGOATTheGOAT El CoyoteunknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just watched JoJo Dancer again tonight. IMO whatever Lee Daniels & Epps do cant 🤬 with that. You could tell some of those scenes for Pryor was like living it all over again, not even acting. 🤬 was heavy in spots.

I haven't seen all of his film but JoJo Dancer is the best Ive seen from him.

Other than that a while back I watched a film staring Richard Pryor & Harvey Keitel called "Blue Collar" was very good. Ill place that as my #2

Blue Collar
trailer

Im wanna check out more of his films but he made a ton.
What your favorite Pryor film?

Comments

• Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My FAVORITE is Stir Crazy w/ Gene Wilder. I havent peeped much of Pryor's dramatic roles, ill have to check that movie out in the OP
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    havent seen many..
    but i 🤬 wit Hear No Evil See No Evil..

i use to love that movie as a kid..
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you include his stand-up films, then Live on the Sunset Strip was classic.

Outside of stand-up, I liked all the films with him and Gene Wilder.

They were classics.
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    The Mack's is one of my favorite movies, so you already know thats my number 1 choice. 2nd on the list would probably be Which Way Is Up.
  • RobCoLifeRobCoLife Only finger I point is the middle one in the air! Fortress of Solitude Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which way is up?
  • ibestrokinibestrokin is it wet?Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    Which way is up?

the mack

blue collar

jojo dancer

lady sings the blues

greased lightning

• Rampage12Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Superman Part III

I kid...I kid
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Superman Part III

I kid...I kid
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terrible movies
  • RawAceRawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which way is Up

Classic movie and it's crazy how all the things talked about in the movie are still relevant today
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Moving.Starring Richard pryor as Arlo Pear with young Stacy dash as his daughter that movie hilarious

That's the only richard pryor movie I've ever seen
  • Ilike2get bakedIlike2get baked If you think about it..it's not me....it's you. Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CAR WASH
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hear no evil see no evil was underrated funny joint
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moving.Starring Richard pryor as Arlo Pear with young Stacy dash as his daughter that movie hilarious

the neighbor was funny at 🤬 ....me and my sister used cry to this movie
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    The Toy was hilarious him and Jackie Gleason going at it was funny as 🤬 .

He actually hated that movie said it was his worst one but I thought it was funny.
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    which way is up , the flicc w/ cicely Tyson , jo jo , movin and silver streak, toy was my movie as a shorty
  • smp4lifesmp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bustin Loose or Stir Crazy I've probably seen the most. Those are great ones.
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which way is up