What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation (2015) Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames, Rebecca Ferguson & Simon Pegg

CitySojournerCitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in Lights, Camera, Action!

Looks incredible. My favorite film franchise of all time, each movie is consistently great and completely different from the previous. Full trailer coming tomorrow.

mi-rogue-nation.jpg
MI5_Lutherxl.jpg&w=654&zc=1&q=90
MI5_CharacterSean-Lanexl.jpg&w=654&zc=1&q=90
Mission-Impossible-Rogue-Nation-Poster-5.jpg&w=654&zc=1&q=90
Mission-Impossible-Rogue-Nation-Poster-4.jpg&w=654&zc=1&q=90
Mission-Impossible-Rogue-Nation-Poster-3.jpg&w=654&zc=1&q=90

Comments

• marc123marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm watchin
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In there
  • CitySojournerCitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Ghost protocol was my least favorite of the series, but still good. My main problem with that one is the forgettable villain, i've seen the movie at least 3 times and still can't remember who played the villain or what their motivation was. 3>1>2>4

• StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Last one was dope. These movies and fast and furious movies only franchises where milking still puts out quality 🤬
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They be having some tough titles for this franchise.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen ghost protocol yet but I love the first 3
  • kingofkingzkingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 3rd movie was my least favorite. I'm excited for this one tho. I love this series it's better then the bond movies to me
  • texas409texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 3rd one barely had action besides the bridge scene
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its over
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No paula patton?
    They bringing the motorcycle chases back :) hell yeah
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom is fckn nuts lol
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 3rd movie was my least favorite.

I didn't like that one either but Ghost Protocol made up for it. I'll be watching this off the good will of Ghost Protocol as well as the fact that I really enjoyed the last collabo between this actor and director (Jack Reacher). Also the fact that the Cruiser always gives 100% also helps.
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, that trailer was tough
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 3rd movie was my least favorite. I'm excited for this one tho. I love this series it's better then the bond movies to me

Better than what bond movies 🤬 ??? Quantum of solcace sucked but otherwise they been killing since whichever forgettable 🤬 that one bond between Moore and brosnan made.
    texas409 wrote: »
    Jack Reacher was the 🤬 I hope they make a sequel for the fans. Edge of Tomorrow was dope too. This 🤬 Cruise been dropping classics lately but america loves to hate dude

Cosign. Jack reacher was low key kinda tough. Edge of tomorrow was that 🤬 .
  • jee504jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait for this to come out
  • jamiefoxxhairlinejamiefoxxhairline Beating up hookers w/ a tire ironMembers Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ving lookn flabby
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these movies are so much better than the james bond movies everyone hypes up.
    1CK1S wrote: »
    these movies are so much better than the james bond movies everyone hypes up.

I like the MI movies but nothing they have done or will do will ever top SKYFALL.

🤬 u crazy!! Bond movies are tired & played out... the mi movies are a breath of fresh air