What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - Coming Soon (Deadpool 2 June 2018)

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the chances they introduce the x men separately or in small groups into the MCU instead of bringing everyone in at once?

X Men Origins: Wolverine was supposed to be the first of a series. If that movie had been well received, we would've gotten Origins: Storm Origins: Cyclops, etc.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    The powers of the infinity stones are well known in the comics but never fully explained in the films so one really knows their full potential yet.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the chances they introduce the x men separately or in small groups into the MCU instead of bringing everyone in at once?

X Men Origins: Wolverine was supposed to be the first of a series. If that movie had been well received, we would've gotten Origins: Storm Origins: Cyclops, etc.

🤬 that i want the crew done right. Then go to the individual 🤬 . Fox had the right idea just terrible terrible execution.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Fox never had production rights, but Constatin Films?
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont want Marvel Studios to have anything to do with X-Men and Fantastic four if they dont have %100 creative control over Fox and its not a complete reboot of the franchise. If Fox is not willing to sit back and collect a check don't even bother dealing with them. Fox needs Marvel more than they need them.

Don't get me wrong I'm of fan of Logan but as a whole the X franchise has been far from consistent. A PG 13 wolverine would be suffice if that means more quality stories,the cursing and graphic violence is a bonus I can live without.

• soul rattler
    Please

No more Wolverine centric movies. We've gotten 7 of them already.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Please

jackman said in a interview even if the deal happens he wont be back as wolverine but always did wanted to be in a movie with avengers but gonna be happy for whoever gets the role might this tom hardy pic look dope
    11064621_1122837594400447_1810623241910071193_n.jpg
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please

jackman said in a interview even if the deal happens he wont be back as wolverine but always did wanted to be in a movie with avengers but gonna be happy for whoever gets the role might this tom hardy pic look dope

aint this 🤬 playing Venom tho? lol this 🤬 is all 🤬 up..

I guess if Josh Brolin can play Thanos AND Cable.... 🤬 it lol
  • clairvoyance
    edited December 2017
    Please

I agree.... I was only referring to those who were worried about logan losing a 'R' rating,it wouldn't matter to me if it did under MCU.

Is that Tom hardy pic fanmade?..

• trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Secret wars could be a thing..

🤬 galactus (even though I'm hyped for that) were finally gonna get to see the 🤬 Franklin Richards on screen possibly.

Wouldn't it be dope if wolverine's first appearance in the mcu is in a hulk movie?
  • clairvoyance
    Is hulk ever gonna get a movie again?been a minute..
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

Universal still owns Hulk distribution rights i believe.. so he will only probably be in MCU as a guest role like he has been....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-cronin/does-marvel-not-own-the-rights_b_9067512.html
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah. Only appearing in other franchises
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    Please

Jackman confirmed he is not coming back yesterday.

give it to Emile Hirsch , good actor 32 and short

a8md3re3utca.jpg

• fortyacres
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Please

a8md3re3utca.jpg

He looks like a 🤬 .

okay , luckily not looking like a "🤬 " is not a prerequisite for casting agents.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scott Caan is another little runt they could look at. He lacks Hirsch's range though.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please

a8md3re3utca.jpg

🤬 off.
  • fortyacres
    Please

a8md3re3utca.jpg

🤬 off.

give a suggestion or eat an adamantium 🤬 🤬

kut1b8lqgpfj.gif
  • Broddie
    Please

a8md3re3utca.jpg

🤬 off.

give a suggestion or eat an adamantium 🤬 🤬

kut1b8lqgpfj.gif

It'll be another cliche like Tom Hardy.

Im sure a lot of these dudes laughed when Marvel cast Robert Downey, Jr too.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diet Tom Hardy

22igde4gjkws.jpg
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Diet Tom Hardy

22igde4gjkws.jpg

That 🤬 was Shocker in Spider Man for like 20 mins lol they did him 🤬
  • soul rattler
    Fox is doing so many different things with X Men. They have the traditional 🤬 going on with Dark Phoenix and then the genre 🤬 with Logan and New Mutants.

If Disney gives the rights back to Marvel, I could see them having to dedicate an entire movie to explain how and why mutants exist in the MCU. That's not something that you can throw a couple lines of exposition at.
  • Broddie
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Diet Tom Hardy

22igde4gjkws.jpg

I'm still not convinced that they're not the same guy. They've never been pictured together.