What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Is The Walking Dead Racist?....VIDEO *2015*

clairvoyanceclairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I wouldn't be surprised cause I gave up on the show after the second episode in season 1 due to racist vibes and how far it strayed away from the source material....Came across this vid and they made somewhat of a parody of the series pointing out some racial "process of elimination" patterns towards black characters that reoccur on the show.......

Comments

• earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 forget that season 1 cast said 🤬 a lot. Even Rick said it once or twice I think (not in a negative or malicious way though)
  • Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh....
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its true tho,
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is known
  • Bazz-BBazz-B Reaching For Success The Dirty SouthMembers Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the game much better.
    Y'all want stringerr n common killing zombies
    I'd settle for Bodie and Poot.
    Nah. banshee. They have Indians.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this 🤬 again
  • clairvoyanceclairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again?
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black people dying in the zombie apocalypse is racist?
  • ThaNubianGodThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Walking Dead is steady hiring Black people, which you can't say for 95% of mainstream shows. Even killing off people, they have 3 Black cast members currently, 1 Asian, 2 Latinas, a 🤬 , a 🤬 guy, a rednecks, and fine ass Maggie.
  • kingMansaMusakingMansaMusa Members Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    The Walking Dead is steady hiring Black people, which you can't say for 95% of mainstream shows. Even killing off people, they have 3 Black cast members currently, 1 Asian, 2 Latinas, a 🤬 , a 🤬 guy, a rednecks, and fine ass Maggie.

nubian 🤬 huh
  • KakarotKakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    TWD has casted more black people, than the other AMC hit, Better Call Saul. Perhaps more blacks as zombies.

There's only one Asian dude in the show, I ain't mad though. Glenn should smash Michonne and Sasha tho.
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bazz-B wrote: »
    I like the game much better.

That game had a strong black man in it that went out like a champ and has a little black girl who has more courage then most of the 🤬 adults.
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the walking dead has the most culturally diverse cast on tv...

More than the Flash?
    Its 2015 2 blk dudes took over

Daily show john stewart/colbert report...trust me they coulda gave the show to crackers instead
    Max. wrote: »
    Its 2015 2 blk dudes took over

Daily show john stewart/colbert report...trust me they coulda gave the show to crackers instead

Maybe Seinfeld.
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're hiring black characters, but it comes off as racist because they all ways make it well known that the white male characters are the dominant ones in the show, and portray most of the black male characters as weak.

1. T dogg getting called a 🤬 , then getting his ass beat, and needed to be saved by rick.

2, Tyresse "I can't do it"

3. Went out of their way to make a scene just so they could have Daryl 🤬 Bob, (that scene where he got alcohol instead of medicine, when he clearly had enough time and room to get both.)

4. Chris was cool at first, but then they made him start acting like a 🤬 , so he could get Tyresse killed.
    Well Morgan is Donatello and Michonne is Leonardo. So they made up for it.

• King_MeKing_Me Real Nigga All Day And Tomorrow Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the black male actors have been weak af. A young T-Dogg got his ass beat and called a 🤬 by an old white man. Tyreese got beat up by Rick after his womam died. Ed Reed got murked during filming. Bob was weak and got his ass beat. Chris was soft. Even Morgan got beat up by Rick. 🤬 crazy B.
    Kakarot wrote: »
    Well Morgan is Donatello and Michonne is Leonardo. So they made up for it.

Cs
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King_Me wrote: »
    Yeah the black male actors have been weak af. A young T-Dogg got his ass beat and called a 🤬 by an old white man. Tyreese got beat up by Rick after his womam died. Ed Reed got murked during filming. Bob was weak and got his ass beat. Chris was soft. Even Morgan got beat up by Rick. 🤬 crazy B.

Don't forget t-dogg dying for a old white lady that can probably no longer reproduce.
  • Neophyte WolfgangNeophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why they gave up on Tyrese character so quickly. T Dogg should of lasted one more season