What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Chicago needs to chill. Lil Durk manager killed?

Comments

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    smp4life wrote: »
    Lil Durk's Manager Fatally Shot & Killed In Chicago
    by CHRISTOPHER HARRIS
    posted Friday March 27, 2015 at 11:45AM PDT | 0 comments

Lil Durk's Manager Fatally Shot & Killed In Chicago
    Durk has yet to address the situation publicly, however fellow-Chi-town rapper Lil Herb shared his sentiments via Instagram.

Chicago's South Side community has lost yet another casualty due to violence.

The Chicago Sun Times' Homicide Watch platform reported today (March 27) morning that Uchenna Agina was shot to death in the Avalon Park neighborhood.

The 24-year-old Agina (a.k.a. OTF Chino Dolla) served as rising Chicago rapper Lil Durk's manager.

Agina was reportedly fatally shot while sitting in a car near the 8400 block of South Stony Island Avenue. A gunman approached the vehicle around 1:50 a.m. Friday and shot Agina, authorities said.

Police officials say Agina was transported to Advocate Trinity Hospital by a friend where he was pronounced dead at 2:04 a.m.

Detectives are investigating the incident, but nobody has been charged for the homicide at press time.

Durk has yet to address the situation publicly, but fellow-Chi-town rapper Lil Herb shared his sentiments via Instagram hours ago.

Chicago don't need to do 🤬 , My Dude. Murders, shootings, happen in every City in America. This is what happens / could happen when you're out there Moving The Movement, in whatever, Area, City, State. This ain't about Chicago. 🤬 Chillin', you need to Hold Fast with the title to your thread
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn i was cruising last night listening to Drill music....if u from Chicago, then u know that 🤬 is musical gang graffiti...🤬 literally beefing on. Wax and streets... Was watching a Swagg Dinero interview last week, he said besides Jojo, Bricksquad ain't really been taking no Ls in fact they been giving them, I might now see what he means....crazy thing bout these shootings is they happen around places we kick it at.....
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was recently in Chicago
    Bunch of ugly 🤬 and 🤬 🤬
    And a beautiful downtown
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    That sucks how they tryin to make sure that 🤬 dont have no friends left. Almost worst than death itself. RIP!

Who is doing this and why?

You already know. Bunch of 🤬 acting out a script that somebody else wrote for them...

Great response
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is so sad. This is a 22 year old kid, at the end of the day.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4atv69XOrb4

• f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Chi-CityMembers Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P. to homie...Welcome To Chighanistan
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durk is stupid for not gettin his 🤬 out of chi . Hes tryib to prove he can still roam chi no problem damn welll he cant. Everyone aroubd him is droppin lik flies .
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    mc317 wrote: »
    tumblr_mf1stljWR51qfg8cxo1_1280.jpg

struggle face

Dafuck is this? Is that a man?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    SixGwad wrote: »
    Durk is stupid for not gettin his 🤬 out of chi . Hes tryib to prove he can still roam chi no problem damn welll he cant. Everyone aroubd him is droppin lik flies .

He doesn't have the means to get anybody out of anywhere.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noir wrote: »
    aint this his main?

BREyy3uCMAEUbwP.jpg:large

Black men always 🤬 sub par white women

you tell she got fat after a baby though

• RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭

How keef do it
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

Durk is not the only 🤬 that's losing partners. If you 🤬 that's what happens.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator

How keef do it

Keef actually had a hit song wth an album that actually sold. Durk just had mixtapes
  • obnoxiouslyfresh

How keef do it

@SixGwad

He has been experiencing the same thing...

5A084953-2838-4274-9C29-1E780669A42A_zps8dszwuzp.png

54B29462-D887-4674-AEC8-728AC35EDEEA_zpsod7caqje.png

They simply cannot afford to move everyone around them out of the hood. Durk is becoming recognizable but is barely on. At that stage, Im sure he has more expenses than what he takes away. They have production costs, advances to repay, agent, management, studio time, wardrobe, and all costs to keep up appearances that he is balling. Chief Keef was making hot money for a hot minute but I dont know what he's doing now.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    What if this is nothing more than a big conspiracy?

O'Hare UFO Leaked News Footage seconds before Br…:

What if every single one of them 🤬 killed made contact with an extraterrestrial?

And that's why they were killed.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This the life they live...he was right along with them mocking Jojo death

These 🤬 wasting money buying guns they ain't going use when their first move should be getting out the city
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing is Keef is smarter then what people think. He sitting on that money from aftermath. And just using his appearance money and tour money. Moved his day 1 guys out with him chilling in LA. Rode his wave in and cashed in.
  • mc317
    mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonMembers Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    mc317 wrote: »
    tumblr_mf1stljWR51qfg8cxo1_1280.jpg

struggle face

Dafuck is this? Is that a man?

lmao one of those chi town drill 🤬 katie got banz or some 🤬 , face only a mother could love, 🤬 shes 🤬 ugly.

• scrapper1
    scrapper1 ChicagoMembers Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They in a rival gangs neighborhood chillin at 1:50am like 🤬 kosher... that happens. R.I.P tho.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭

There's plenty of great neighborhoods within city limits. Dudes just madd uncomfortable moving away from what they know. I live in a very safe neighborhood. There hasn't been a murder around here since around 2010.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually believe Durk in the southwest suburbs now