What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Chicago needs to chill. Lil Durk manager killed?

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    They in a rival gangs neighborhood chillin at 1:50am like 🤬 kosher... that happens. R.I.P tho.

was he in GDs area ?
  • LateToDaParty
    LateToDaParty Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    How anybody make money down there if they marking each other left and right??? 🤬 gotta be bad for business. All the old heads gone and its like the Wild West down there
  • LateToDaParty
    LateToDaParty Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    Murking
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SixGwad wrote: »
    They in a rival gangs neighborhood chillin at 1:50am like 🤬 kosher... that happens. R.I.P tho.

was he in GDs area ?

man he was nowhere near oblock that's for sure...but gangs in that area are close in territory its whatever u know
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭

was he in GDs area ?

man he was nowhere near oblock that's for sure...but gangs in that area are close in territory its whatever u know

I know Keef & dem BDs...durk BD too right . ? I know Bds & Gds beefin...who else they beefin wit.?

Chicago got too many gangs and cliques brah .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

was he in GDs area ?

I know Keef & dem BDs...durk BD too right . ? I know Bds & Gds beefin...who else they beefin wit.?

Durk used to be GD and flipped to BD, I think his pops was GD as well...man everybody into it w everybody in this city...
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭

was he in GDs area ?

Hasn't been gang structure for a while. You have the same gangs that beef with each other from different neighborhoods. You even have clicks now before you couldn't have that you had to flip to one or the other (Folks/People) They even made party crews rep too back in the day.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

was he in GDs area ?

Hasn't been gang structure for a while. You have the same gangs that beef with each other from different neighborhoods. You even have clicks now before you couldn't have that you had to flip to one or the other (Folks/People) They even made party crews rep too back in the day.

Crazy, all the OGs gone & projects torn down and 🤬 went wild it seems .
  • RickyRich
    i swear where chino got killed is where la capone got killed stoney island
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so they just let durk get away with flippin to another side or it just aint matter?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She look like riff raff
  • ibestrokin
    ibestrokin is it wet?Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    im 🤬 that white 🤬 . no 🤬 given
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant The Ville where we chillMembers, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    Idgaf. I'll take that 🤬 out on a nice date, get him good and tipsy then take him back to my house. Spread this nice wet 🤬 on his face and ride that lil 🤬 till my juices are drippin down his chin. I ain't 🤬 tho.

Idgaf. I'll take that 🤬 out on a nice date, get him good and tipsy then take him back to my house. Spread this nice wet 🤬 on his face and ride that lil 🤬 till my juices are drippin down his chin. I ain't 🤬 tho.

6ee98874e8895a1616fb28986e7ba99154732cebeea4a7e43d68138767da43e7.jpg

Wait you think I should 🤬 him after I 🤬 in his mouth or naa?

Check ya pm's I'll tell you what I think you should do..
    It won't have 🤬 to do ol' boy though..

But I don't want you tho.

ibqKXm3B7PUbsz.gif

I'm sorry :-( you can watch tho. Fulfill my 🤬 fantasy.

I ain't tryna watch that man eat ya 🤬 ..
    I'll holla at you another day..

As long as I get to look into his beautiful light brown eyes while I press my 🤬 all into his mouth then idc. [/quote]

I got beautiful brown eyes too tho. So wassup? Ima have to smash too tho 🤬 all the bs
  • G.Avant
    aint this his main?

BREyy3uCMAEUbwP.jpg:large

Type of chick that will make you the most amazing meal ever..... then eat it all before you get home. Then replace the 🤬 with ramen noodles..you come in like "🤬 , where the 🤬 roast you promised!?"

She probably be eating half the damn food just "tasting" it while she cooking lol. I hate when people be do that
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2edbatk.jpg

Poor mans Amber Rose with hair and extra pounds. Some of you 🤬 faking the funk saying you wouldnt smash. I cant 🤬 white girls though. I just pulled a woman with vitiligo. Closet thing to a white woman im goin.
  • G.Avant
    damn shame its so much comedy in this thread for such a somber event smh
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator

was he in GDs area ?

Durk used to be GD and flipped to BD, I think his pops was GD as well...man everybody into it w everybody in this city...

yup and his cousin is apart of bricksquad too stayin around 71st and halsted.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    and this gang culture aint like how it was back in the 80s or even 90s mofos switch everyday. some get killed for it still but its not as prevalent,
  • RickyRich

was he in GDs area ?

yup and his cousin is apart of bricksquad too stayin around 71st and halsted.

Ya his cousin is lilmister. Chief keef uncle bloodmoney was a gd too
  • Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    Ls up for them hittaz!

On the real tho, these dudes have no chill out in Chiraq, it's green light on sight at any given moment.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GDs and BDs is the same damn gang at the end of the day.
    FOLKS.
    Why don't they just squash that dumb 🤬 .
  • RickyRich
    GDs and BDs is the same damn gang at the end of the day.
    FOLKS.
    Why don't they just squash that dumb 🤬 .

its easy to say but you not going to squash something after they killed your brother or best friend would u?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

ibqKXm3B7PUbsz.gif[/quote]

ibqKXm3B7PUbsz.gif

I'm sorry :-( you can watch tho. Fulfill my 🤬 fantasy.

I ain't tryna watch that man eat ya 🤬 ..
    I'll holla at you another day..

As long as I get to look into his beautiful light brown eyes while I press my 🤬 all into his mouth then idc. [/quote]

I have brown eyes, and im 6,'1. But i dont eat 🤬 .
  • ChrisPartlow
    ChrisPartlow Members Posts: 3