What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Chicago needs to chill. Lil Durk manager killed?

12346»

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not sure I would ever want to hang out with this 🤬 ...

5BDE1CBC-A1A4-4A74-A488-61AA984EAF0F_zpschppkmlc.png

2DD9C3C4-3304-4BA7-8B54-CA4DC0B5C1CD_zps6pcmyrl8.png

92639BFD-2A58-453B-847A-43E9E5079B97_zpscrwizy9r.png

926CC1B6-9D33-4875-BEDC-127428BCE22E_zpsjrqgmf8e.png

03073DCA-760B-45D1-A107-DCAA512B8813_zpsmgl5obyf.png

733A8872-67AE-4CD7-AB49-A301DCBD87E7_zpsquiiiana.png

I mean has this ever happen tho? Has anyone in music ever taken so many losses?
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GDs and BDs is the same damn gang at the end of the day.
    FOLKS.
    Why don't they just squash that dumb 🤬 .
    Damn. You speak the truth. Maybe all you gotta do is go down to them streets and tell them. You can save lives. Go tell them please, film a live feed for us too. Save the youth...
  • e650
    e650 Members Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    I was on the lowend last week visiting old friends...I wont be going back lol. 🤬 a warzone
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noir wrote: »
    aint this his main?

BREyy3uCMAEUbwP.jpg:large

Black men always 🤬 sub par white women

So what 🤬 be 🤬 y'all's fat black 🤬 too
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chicago is a war zone.🤬 killing each other left and right and the police helping them at the damn same time
  • MaddRapper
    MaddRapper Members Posts: 341 ✭✭✭✭
    This is so sad. This is a 22 year old kid, at the end of the day.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4atv69XOrb4

Its hard to call them kids when they had to growup fast.....At 22 yrs old he already a vet they start'em young
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Brooklyn,NYMembers Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes you think if the CPD and the city govt of Chicago went hard against the OGs on purpose to have this controlled chaos in the hoods of chicago. As a plan to have fraticide in the black and latino communties.

These young 🤬 are having 19,20,22,23 year olds as vets. That is crazy. There is no leadership. Here in NYC despite the NYPD 🤬 the gangs still has a strong leadership structure. In LA it is still organized. But Chicago gang structure is in chaos.

Those racist cacs are not even trying to stop the violence by stopping inter state weapons trafficking. And on top of that Chicago is in the center of the US has lots of inter state roads around it. The mexican drug cartela sees chicago as a goldmine to move thier product both east and west coast.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I give him props for keepin it goin i woulda done lost my mind
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing is Keef is smarter then what people think. He sitting on that money from aftermath. And just using his appearance money and tour money. Moved his day 1 guys out with him chilling in LA. Rode his wave in and cashed in.

And supposedly he owns a weed dispensary in compton.
  • SouthsideShawn
    SouthsideShawn southsideMembers Posts: 280 ✭✭
    why durk set up hiz mans doe lol
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop upping these threads you 🤬 ass 🤬