What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Craig Robinson and Jerrod Carmichael get TV shows on NBC(summer 2015)

Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Mr. Robinson tells the story of Craig (Craig Robinson, The Office), a member of the funk band Nasty Delicious who is forced take a day job as a substitute high school music teacher to pay the bills. He runs into trouble with the no-nonsense principal (Peri Gilpin) and develops a crush on the pretty English teacher (Meagan Good) while trying to balance his band life with his desire to teach the kids the joys of music. The series is inspired by Robinson’s real-life experiences as a music teacher. The half-hour show will air at 9 p.m. ET.

The Carmichael Show is a sitcom created by Jerrod Carmichael and Nick Stoller, inspired by Carmichael’s personal relationships with his “say-anything” father, his girlfriend who is training to become a therapist, his brother (a hustler), and his Jesus-obsessed mother. The show also stars David Alan Grier and Loretta Devine as Jerrod’s father and mother. The sitcom will air after Mr. Robinson at 9:30 p.m. ET.

Comments

• BobOblahBobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both hilarious. I only know Jerrod from his HBO special but it was good. A lot of great comics are cosigning the kid.
  • Ilike2get bakedIlike2get baked If you think about it..it's not me....it's you. Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Craig Robinson show sounds a bit like the Steve Harvey show from back in the day but since it's Craig Rob I'll be checking for it....dude hasn't disappointed me yet
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shall tune in this summer.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill check them out Robinson show does sound just like the Steve Harvey shot tho