What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

This is what happens when you fall off your high horse...

The Lonious Monk
The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks GivenMembers Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody hear about this. Back when protesting Chik-Fil-A was the thing to do, this dude thought it would be a good idea to go through the drive thru, order a cup of water, and then berate the cashier.

And as is the standard for today's breed of 🤬 , he filmed it and put it on Youtube. It immediately set off a 🤬 storm that got him fired from his 200K a year job and basically blackballed in his industry. Now dude lives out of an RV with his fam.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2015/03/29/adam-smith-chick-fil-a-video-memoir/70629290/

That's a hell of a drop in life.

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was a really sweet girl. What a 🤬 !
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I aint watch the video, but why her white ass didnt jus close the drivethru window on him and keep it moving..
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That guy was a 🤬 🤬 .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is 🤬 as 🤬 .. and he probably shouldnt have been fired. but 🤬 him...Get at the corporate heads..
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015

Lol..
    I never heard anybody outside of Pittsburgh use the word 🤬 ..

@obnoxiouslyfresh
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is 🤬 as 🤬 .. and he probably shouldnt have been fired. but 🤬 him...Get at the corporate heads..

Yeah, I'd say him being ostracized to this degree is a bit much, but that's what happens when you do dumb 🤬 and post it on the net. His company didn't fire him because they give a 🤬 about the cashier. His company fired him because within a couple days of this their voicemail was filled with bomb threats in response to his video.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    She seems like a sweet person and he was wrong for being so aggressive but I don't think he intended to be so pushy. I admire him for standing up for what was right. He shouldn't have been fired.

That's not to say I think it made sense to do this. He should have written a letter or something, there are way more things he could have done then start lecturing individuals who work there and not the people responsible for their policies. -after just watching the video a second time it seemed completely pointless and rude but I don't think he should have been fired. He's right to have an issue with the company.

edit : he shouldn't have been filming her, either.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »

Lol..
    I never heard anybody outside of Pittsburgh use the word 🤬 ..

@obnoxiouslyfresh

Lol @illedout

Dispatchers talk like that. We call everybody jagoffs.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Trashposting Til Infinity Members, Writer Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man 🤬 that 🤬 and his RV.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this happened back in 2012 and he's saying that he still can't find a job because employers remember him from that video ........ I'm calling 🤬 ......... He's still talking about it and that's why he's still 🤬 up in the game ..... 🤬
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are a 🤬 CFO and you're ranting like an emotional 🤬 on a social media? ....You my friend are a 🤬 idiot and deserve everything you got
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    200k to food stamps in 2 years is some 🤬 . Dude deserves all this hardship.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he spent the energy he used to vent to that girl, record it and post it online to find some real business or some 🤬 , he might still be living good right now.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check her breathing. Babygirl was shook, he ain't have to do that. Somebody making $9.50 an hour don't determine the direction of the company. Furthermore, this 🤬 said he was taking a little bit from the company by taking what they're giving for free. He's a 🤬 for that. He lost more in gas by taking their free water than they lost from giving it. They're not even open on sundays, I think they doin aight. Now he live in something that the poor girl he tried to attack can afford on her chick-fil-a salary. Irony a beautiful thing.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what did he do wrong?

nothing.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    what did he do wrong?

nothing.

What did he do right?

Nothing.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blowing up the phone, she see me calling her........if he woulda 🤬 you down Id toilet water drown ya
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked If you think about it..it's not me....it's you. Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Complaints like that go to the corporate headquarters and not the cashier....dude was trying to be a bully and ended up paying in the end...
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    what did he do wrong?

nothing.

True.

He was well within his legal rights.

Just as any current and prospective employers are well within their rights not to employ someone who would bring so much negative attention to their company.