What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

American allies rush to join China's development bank: what does this mean for the American dollar?

kingblaze84
kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
China has a new world bank called the AIIB, and it is attracting huge investors from Russia, Germany, Britain, Turkey, South Africa, Nigeria and others.....their goal is to create a new bank that will help develop Asia and give other nations a chance to wield influence in Asia. The bank will also help develop other parts of the world that Asia and the world want connections with. China asked that those joining put up billions of their money, and nations, including American allies, rushed in. Americans were invited to join the bank but Obama passed on it, saying America is happy being part of the American dominated World Bank (a bank that has historically screwed other nations). America is also part of the Asian Development Bank, but it's another American dominated bank. And China's new bank will compete directly with the American led banks, and it begins operations after March 31, 2015.

China and other nations are no longer satisfied being part of a bank that is dominated by America....and now, they are rushing to join a bank dominated by China and others. Since China and at least 42 other nations are part of China's new bank, it means the American dollar will not be used as much as before. Is this the slow downfall of the American dollar? I was watching CNBC today and several economists said YES. If so, that will be disastrous to America's economy, our economy is basically built on huge debt. If less nations invest with us, we can't print money like we do now....what do ya'll think......can America's dollar survive this move long term?

http://www.safehaven.com/article/37049/gold-and-silver-chinas-aiib-spells-dollar-demise-not-clear-for-🤬

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/30/us-allies-rush-to-join-chinas-new-bank-as-deadline/



«13

Comments

  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It means little but the people who despise America will use it in attempts to prove a non existent point.

    all these kinds of banks have an inbuilt weakness of being divided by many differing nations with different political view points.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The good thing about this bank and even the rise of China is that they will provide at least some competition for the United states.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    zombie wrote: »
    It means little but the people who despise America will use it in attempts to prove a non existent point.

    all these kinds of banks have an inbuilt weakness of being divided by many differing nations with different political view points.

    I sure hope it means little. It's crazy how so many nations, even American allies, don't want to be under the influence of an American led bank anymore. Russia I can understand, but even Britain wants to break loose. This could be the sign of something bigger but I could be wrong.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    It means little but the people who despise America will use it in attempts to prove a non existent point.

    all these kinds of banks have an inbuilt weakness of being divided by many differing nations with different political view points.

    I sure hope it means little. It's crazy how so many nations, even American allies, don't want to be under the influence of an American led bank anymore. Russia I can understand, but even Britain wants to break loose. This could be the sign of something bigger but I could be wrong.

    It's a sign that nations see an opportunity to make a profit in Asia

    It's also a sign that America has to sharpen it's economic policies and foreign policy. Like I have said previously Obama has been an incredibly weak president internationally.

    America really really needs a conservative president in times like these.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    because the world has peeped that the US is on decline and the East is on the rise
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    because the world has peeped that the US is on decline and the East is on the rise

    Sadly, this is basically what it means. Nations are slowly going away from the American dollar, the AIIB bank is gonna use several currencies and not just the dollar, the more nations that join that bank, the faster the American dollar demise is going to be.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    It means little but the people who despise America will use it in attempts to prove a non existent point.

    all these kinds of banks have an inbuilt weakness of being divided by many differing nations with different political view points.

    I sure hope it means little. It's crazy how so many nations, even American allies, don't want to be under the influence of an American led bank anymore. Russia I can understand, but even Britain wants to break loose. This could be the sign of something bigger but I could be wrong.

    It's a sign that nations see an opportunity to make a profit in Asia

    It's also a sign that America has to sharpen it's economic policies and foreign policy. Like I have said previously Obama has been an incredibly weak president internationally.

    America really really needs a conservative president in times like these.

    When you say America needs to sharpen its economic and foreign policies, do you mean not spending billions and billions on wasteful efforts around the world?

    And nations around the world do see an opportunity to make a profit in Asia but from what I've read, less and less dollars are going to be used to help develop Asia and other places. America doesn't NEED a conservative president to help this issue, unless you mean we need a conservative president to cut back spending.....maybe America's huge debt is one reason why nations are kind of running away from American influence this week.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @zombie why do you want to leave the US (to the East too) if you don't believe its in decline?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    @zombie why do you want to leave the US (to the East too) if you don't believe its in decline?

    I want to retire outside of America so I clearly don't believe in its decline.

    The USA will stay #1 as the greatest nation overall because ultimately it has the best governmental structure and better values. We are not on a decline but other people are rising.The world is becoming more competitive but america still has the superior advantage.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    @zombie why do you want to leave the US (to the East too) if you don't believe its in decline?

    I want to retire outside of America so I clearly don't believe in its decline.

    The USA will stay #1 as the greatest nation overall because ultimately it has the best governmental structure and better values. We are not on a decline but other people are rising.The world is becoming more competitive but america still has the superior advantage.

    i thought it was to repatriate to the motherland now its retirement lol

    US is declining. period. we are poorer, weaker, and more divided than 50 yrs ago
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    @zombie why do you want to leave the US (to the East too) if you don't believe its in decline?

    I want to retire outside of America so I clearly don't believe in its decline.

    The USA will stay #1 as the greatest nation overall because ultimately it has the best governmental structure and better values. We are not on a decline but other people are rising.The world is becoming more competitive but america still has the superior advantage.

    i thought it was to repatriate to the motherland now its retirement lol

    US is declining. period. we are poorer, weaker, and more divided than 50 yrs ago

    What the 🤬 do you think the repatriation is for??? It's my retirement I am too young to be up and moving to Africa too much of my money is tied to places outside of it.

    Do you have any education in business??? or history If not you really are not informed enough to speak on Americas so called decline.

    30 years ago people said the same 🤬 you are saying when Japan had 🤬 on smash
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bank the bricks and most of these other multinational financial organizations are deeply flawed by their very nature.

    And as Time goes on people will see this just like the Euro, many sovereign nations cannot work together for very long when it comes to financial matters.

    With the imf world bank really it's the USA that sets policy so there is less infighting. Given enough time this new China lead bank will turn into a cluster 🤬 .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    @zombie why do you want to leave the US (to the East too) if you don't believe its in decline?

    I want to retire outside of America so I clearly don't believe in its decline.

    The USA will stay #1 as the greatest nation overall because ultimately it has the best governmental structure and better values. We are not on a decline but other people are rising.The world is becoming more competitive but america still has the superior advantage.

    i thought it was to repatriate to the motherland now its retirement lol

    US is declining. period. we are poorer, weaker, and more divided than 50 yrs ago

    What the 🤬 do you think the repatriation is for??? It's my retirement I am too young to be up and moving to Africa too much of my money is tied to places outside of it.

    Do you have any education in business??? or history If not you really are not informed enough to speak on Americas so called decline.

    30 years ago people said the same 🤬 you are saying when Japan had 🤬 on smash

    its called imperial overreach. look it up.

    explain how America is better than 30 years ago.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    @zombie why do you want to leave the US (to the East too) if you don't believe its in decline?

    I want to retire outside of America so I clearly don't believe in its decline.

    The USA will stay #1 as the greatest nation overall because ultimately it has the best governmental structure and better values. We are not on a decline but other people are rising.The world is becoming more competitive but america still has the superior advantage.

    i thought it was to repatriate to the motherland now its retirement lol

    US is declining. period. we are poorer, weaker, and more divided than 50 yrs ago

    What the 🤬 do you think the repatriation is for??? It's my retirement I am too young to be up and moving to Africa too much of my money is tied to places outside of it.

    Do you have any education in business??? or history If not you really are not informed enough to speak on Americas so called decline.

    30 years ago people said the same 🤬 you are saying when Japan had 🤬 on smash

    its called imperial overreach. look it up.

    explain how America is better than 30 years ago.

    America is not an empire and you really think The 70's 80's where better than today. Foh
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    @zombie why do you want to leave the US (to the East too) if you don't believe its in decline?

    I want to retire outside of America so I clearly don't believe in its decline.

    The USA will stay #1 as the greatest nation overall because ultimately it has the best governmental structure and better values. We are not on a decline but other people are rising.The world is becoming more competitive but america still has the superior advantage.

    i thought it was to repatriate to the motherland now its retirement lol

    US is declining. period. we are poorer, weaker, and more divided than 50 yrs ago

    What the 🤬 do you think the repatriation is for??? It's my retirement I am too young to be up and moving to Africa too much of my money is tied to places outside of it.

    Do you have any education in business??? or history If not you really are not informed enough to speak on Americas so called decline.

    30 years ago people said the same 🤬 you are saying when Japan had 🤬 on smash

    its called imperial overreach. look it up.

    explain how America is better than 30 years ago.

    America is not an empire and you really think The 70's 80's where better than today. Foh

    lol at America is not an empire u funny
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idiots 🤬 brain dead idiots everywhere.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    This bank the bricks and most of these other multinational financial organizations are deeply flawed by their very nature.

    And as Time goes on people will see this just like the Euro, many sovereign nations cannot work together for very long when it comes to financial matters.

    With the imf world bank really it's the USA that sets policy so there is less infighting. Given enough time this new China lead bank will turn into a cluster 🤬 .

    There's less infighting in the IMF and World Bank?? China hates how it didn't have much influence in the World Bank, alongside other nations, especially developing nations. That's why China is able to get so many developing nations to join its AIIB bank. What's crazy is how many developed nations want to join China's bank, they must see a bigger future in China and Asia then they do with America.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie's change from so called militant to black republican has been interesting to say the least
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    zombie's change from so called militant to black republican has been interesting to say the least

    Never was a 🤬 militant you 🤬 ass. Was and am however a pan africanist and black nationalist.

    Not a republican but I am a conservative
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    This bank the bricks and most of these other multinational financial organizations are deeply flawed by their very nature.

    And as Time goes on people will see this just like the Euro, many sovereign nations cannot work together for very long when it comes to financial matters.

    With the imf world bank really it's the USA that sets policy so there is less infighting. Given enough time this new China lead bank will turn into a cluster 🤬 .

    There's less infighting in the IMF and World Bank?? China hates how it didn't have much influence in the World Bank, alongside other nations, especially developing nations. That's why China is able to get so many developing nations to join its AIIB bank. What's crazy is how many developed nations want to join China's bank, they must see a bigger future in China and Asia then they do with America.

    The whole reason why China created this new bank is because America dominates the world bank.it's not a bigger future in China they see it's just another opportunity to make money and develop
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    This bank the bricks and most of these other multinational financial organizations are deeply flawed by their very nature.

    And as Time goes on people will see this just like the Euro, many sovereign nations cannot work together for very long when it comes to financial matters.

    With the imf world bank really it's the USA that sets policy so there is less infighting. Given enough time this new China lead bank will turn into a cluster 🤬 .

    There's less infighting in the IMF and World Bank?? China hates how it didn't have much influence in the World Bank, alongside other nations, especially developing nations. That's why China is able to get so many developing nations to join its AIIB bank. What's crazy is how many developed nations want to join China's bank, they must see a bigger future in China and Asia then they do with America.

    The whole reason why China created this new bank is because America dominates the world bank.it's not a bigger future in China they see it's just another opportunity to make money and develop
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @aggyaf you never answered the question. Was America better during the 80's or 70's
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As compared to now
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    @aggyaf you never answered the question. Was America better during the 80's or 70's

    Overall yes
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    It's crazy how so many nations, even American allies, don't want to be under the influence of an American led bank anymore.
    ...that's not really what this means.

    however, it DOES mean the US handled this whole thing poorly by not getting in on it