What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Janelle Monae ft. Jidenna "Yoga"

StillFaggyAF
StillFaggyAF QueerLGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    🤬 with this
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Til the rap...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wife on this 🤬
  • batsuno45
    batsuno45 Members Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Man he gets whacker and whacker every album. I used to be a huge Raheem fan?

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wife on this 🤬

🤬 don't disrespect a queen like Janelle Monae bruh. One of the few quality women out there.
  • silverfoxx
    :( damn I wasn't expecting this song..

Janelle Monae was the last female I wanted to 🤬 over, but I already know the video gonna be so sexy. Welp.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Janelle Monae was the last female I wanted to 🤬 over, but I already know the video gonna be so sexy. Welp.
    this makes no sense
  • silverfoxx
    AggyAF wrote: »

this makes no sense

I meant in a sexual "damn I wanna 🤬 " way. I respect her to much.
  • StillFaggyAF

this makes no sense

bruh
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....but she is sexy af tho
  • silverfoxx
    rubixcuban wrote: »
    ....but she is sexy af tho

Duh, but you know sometimes i wanna seperate my 🤬 for women for their mind. I mean mix both the two and im wifing lol.

But with Janelle Monae she speaks on some deep 🤬 to the point where idc what her image is, im 🤬 over her mind.

But when she drop 🤬 like this, it reminds me damn! she sexy af lol 🤬 dont wanna focus on the outside appearance all the time, its too many IG thots for that 🤬 . Thats they alley lol.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭

this makes no sense

like you cant respect a woman and still wanna 🤬
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • StillFaggyAF
  • silverfoxx

Bruh.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been to get into her music. But I would marry the hell out of that girl.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    King of GA wrote: »
    I haven't been to get into her music. But I would marry the hell out of that girl.

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I met her once, had to interview her for the news. I damn near melted when she shook my hand! I never have groupie moments when I meet celebrities but I almost lost it with her lol. I love this song and video.