What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

WWF BOXING? WTF

Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never saw this 🤬
  • PSN-CanibussPSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You never seen Gunn Vs Butterbean? Gunn Vs Marc Mero? Those were good times.
    Nope I'm young...this was real?

Dead at jbl getm ko
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this was right when i first started watchin wwf, brawl for all, i later learned how ironic it would be that jbl lost
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen this last year or so i dont even know why.. havent even casually watched wrestling since goldberg
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    I REMEMBER WATCHIN THIS 🤬
  • Trill Gate$Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    WWF Brawl for all. This whole thing was designed to get Steve Williams over but, it ended up back firing when he lost.
    This tournament also pretty much killed Bart Gunn's career as well
    It was also a dumb idea because dudes were literally getting knocked out and injured.
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didnt bob holly lose in this 🤬 too?
  • BeleeDatPleighboyBeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lotta 🤬 got they chin checked during brawl for all
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 exposed the business.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    I hated this Brawl For All 🤬 . They punished Bart Gunn for having the audacity to win the tournament against their wishes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Drop vids/back storys
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    They hyped Mero so damn bad.

I'm surprised he didn't win it considering that he was a boxer prior to becoming a wrestler.
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, i always thought bart gunn and were the same person, lol
  • Mr_Vicodin81GMr_Vicodin81G Eating pain pills for breakfast Walgreens Pharmacy Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't Bart Gunn get his ass whooped by fat ass Butterbean?
  • willhustlewillhustle Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man this was one of those ideas that 🤬 up a lot of careers JBL should be happy that he never went on to win this tournament. Steve Williams was suppose to go on and win the tournament and then start feuding with Stone Cold over the WWF Championship later on. As far as Bart Gunn goes he wasn't going anywhere in WWF whether he won or not dude was just wack. Billy >>>> Bart.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    I remember this 🤬 lol. Vince was desperate.

wmxv08_zpsjlkgtdtu.gif
    Who was all involved

Jbl
    Bar
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasMembers Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    now I know why he became J B L

iWBJ4KrtSYtq2.gif
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Who was all involved

Jbl
    Bar

🤬 holly
    Godfather
    Dr death

A few others.

Best thing about the B4A was the music.
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    was this real or was it scripted?
  • PSN-CanibussPSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    was this real or was it scripted?

It was all real
    Wasn't Steve Blackman n dan real life bad ass's tho nh