What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Lucha Underground > TNA

f.e.d.s.f.e.d.s. Chi-CityMembers Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
I only thought they had a Spanish speaking version. I tweaked when came across it on the El Rey channel. Alberto Del Rio and a couple other familiar faces like Matt Stryker and Vampiro on commentary and Ezekiel Jackson and Konnan, but I like the style of wrestling. The vignettes can use some work, but its better thanTNA these days

Comments

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucha is the best thing on TV.
    Well, that was until Pentagon Jr. jobbed to a woman...I'm disenchanted by that. Otherwise it's a very, very good show. If it were longer than an hour it probably wouldn't be as dope.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    What bout ROH or NXT? Kendrick Lamar is better than The Game isnt saying much.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Wait did I compare Lucha to KL? Nevermind. Dismiss my opinion please
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few months ago I would agree but now that TNA rarely if ever has promos and non wrestling BS on their show and places a much greater emphasis on the in ring product I find Impact to cater to my tastes much more lately.
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nxt and lucha prolly at the top right now for me