Turk: Cash Money Had No Gang Affiliation While I Was There

2

Comments

  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Members Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some rap groups have rappers from different areas
  • DJ Pauls ArmDJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you want protection in a Tennessee prison you better be reppin GD / Folk
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    damayor187 wrote: »
    does anybody else notice them throwing up crip in that video other then me? now their bloods lmao

    C=Cash=Cash Money


    I dunno y people think they was throwin up crip.

    It's sad 🤬 actually need this explained to them...
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True but Mac 10 was on cash money remember? He had baby and Wayne blessed into the set.
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    damayor187 wrote: »
    does anybody else notice them throwing up crip in that video other then me? now their bloods lmao

    C=Cash=Cash Money


    I dunno y people think they was throwin up crip.

    if you seen a random dude on the street wearing blue and throwing up C's, what would you assume he is affiliated with?

    If we wasn't in LA, I'd assume he's an 🤬
  • _Lefty_Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you ain't in jail, or ORIGINALLY from LA or Chi, you ain't no REAL crip/blood ; GD/BD

    You are a fatherless follower

    🤬 can start sets in other cities. Don't be stupid. Why you think it spread before the internet, and before hip hop made it mainstream.
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    If you ain't in jail, or ORIGINALLY from LA or Chi, you ain't no REAL crip/blood ; GD/BD

    You are a fatherless follower

    🤬 can start sets in other cities. Don't be stupid. Why you think it spread before the internet, and before hip hop made it mainstream.

    Yea, I guess it's something ODD about claiming a hood/set/street that I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO
    How bout you join your local boys and girls club
  • smp4lifesmp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "wouldn't ya know... a drive by in missouri..." Ice Cube
  • _Lefty_Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    If you ain't in jail, or ORIGINALLY from LA or Chi, you ain't no REAL crip/blood ; GD/BD

    You are a fatherless follower

    🤬 can start sets in other cities. Don't be stupid. Why you think it spread before the internet, and before hip hop made it mainstream.

    Yea, I guess it's something ODD about claiming a hood/set/street that I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO
    How bout you join your local boys and girls club

    I'm African American. I've never been to Africa. See how that works, 🤬 . Apply that logic.
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    If you ain't in jail, or ORIGINALLY from LA or Chi, you ain't no REAL crip/blood ; GD/BD

    You are a fatherless follower

    🤬 can start sets in other cities. Don't be stupid. Why you think it spread before the internet, and before hip hop made it mainstream.

    Yea, I guess it's something ODD about claiming a hood/set/street that I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO
    How bout you join your local boys and girls club

    I'm African American. I've never been to Africa. See how that works, 🤬 . Apply that logic.

    You didn't have to get 'put on' to being African-American either...
    So obviously you're not from LA/Chi..but what set do you claim?
  • _Lefty_Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    If you ain't in jail, or ORIGINALLY from LA or Chi, you ain't no REAL crip/blood ; GD/BD

    You are a fatherless follower

    🤬 can start sets in other cities. Don't be stupid. Why you think it spread before the internet, and before hip hop made it mainstream.

    Yea, I guess it's something ODD about claiming a hood/set/street that I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO
    How bout you join your local boys and girls club

    I'm African American. I've never been to Africa. See how that works, 🤬 . Apply that logic.

    You didn't have to get 'put on' to being African-American either...
    So obviously you're not from LA/Chi..but what set do you claim?

    Don't ask me that 🤬 . And you already acknowledged that other sets could be created because you acknowledged prison gangs. You think 🤬 got a prerequisite of having to be in jail to join a gang? Smarten up nas.
  • WeazelWeazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turk is wrong, because they had Wayne. And he is a well known Blood and Crip.

    lmfao
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Wayne was claiming crip?
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    If you ain't in jail, or ORIGINALLY from LA or Chi, you ain't no REAL crip/blood ; GD/BD

    You are a fatherless follower

    🤬 can start sets in other cities. Don't be stupid. Why you think it spread before the internet, and before hip hop made it mainstream.

    Yea, I guess it's something ODD about claiming a hood/set/street that I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO
    How bout you join your local boys and girls club

    I'm African American. I've never been to Africa. See how that works, 🤬 . Apply that logic.

    You didn't have to get 'put on' to being African-American either...
    So obviously you're not from LA/Chi..but what set do you claim?

    Don't ask me that 🤬 . And you already acknowledged that other sets could be created because you acknowledged prison gangs. You think 🤬 got a prerequisite of having to be in jail to join a gang? Smarten up nas.

    You are a misguided brother. Here's another question...

    Have you ever been to the ACTUAL hood you claim? If your answer is no, get a new hobby
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    If you ain't in jail, or ORIGINALLY from LA or Chi, you ain't no REAL crip/blood ; GD/BD

    You are a fatherless follower

    🤬 can start sets in other cities. Don't be stupid. Why you think it spread before the internet, and before hip hop made it mainstream.

    Yea, I guess it's something ODD about claiming a hood/set/street that I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO
    How bout you join your local boys and girls club

    I'm African American. I've never been to Africa. See how that works, 🤬 . Apply that logic.

    You didn't have to get 'put on' to being African-American either...
    So obviously you're not from LA/Chi..but what set do you claim?

    Don't ask me that 🤬 . And you already acknowledged that other sets could be created because you acknowledged prison gangs. You think 🤬 got a prerequisite of having to be in jail to join a gang? Smarten up nas.

    You are a misguided brother. Here's another question...

    Have you ever been to the ACTUAL hood you claim? If your answer is no, get a new hobby

    Lol at 🤬 going on gangsta hajis .. come on bro define "real" . A crip/blood from little rock, arkansas is using "real" guns that fire "real" ammunition and end up in "real" prison or "really" dead.. so at the end of the day what difference does it make.
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    If you ain't in jail, or ORIGINALLY from LA or Chi, you ain't no REAL crip/blood ; GD/BD

    You are a fatherless follower

    🤬 can start sets in other cities. Don't be stupid. Why you think it spread before the internet, and before hip hop made it mainstream.

    Yea, I guess it's something ODD about claiming a hood/set/street that I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO
    How bout you join your local boys and girls club

    I'm African American. I've never been to Africa. See how that works, 🤬 . Apply that logic.

    You didn't have to get 'put on' to being African-American either...
    So obviously you're not from LA/Chi..but what set do you claim?

    Don't ask me that 🤬 . And you already acknowledged that other sets could be created because you acknowledged prison gangs. You think 🤬 got a prerequisite of having to be in jail to join a gang? Smarten up nas.

    You are a misguided brother. Here's another question...

    Have you ever been to the ACTUAL hood you claim? If your answer is no, get a new hobby

    Lol at 🤬 going on gangsta hajis .. come on bro define "real" . A crip/blood from little rock, arkansas is using "real" guns that fire "real" ammunition and end up in "real" prison or "really" dead.. so at the end of the day what difference does it make.

    OK, yall 🤬 so misguided it's not worth arguing.
    REAL = ORIGINAL

    What the 🤬 was you doin before the one 🤬 'INTRODUCED' you to the hood?
    How did that convo go? "We gon be rollin 60s, even tho we live on 124th st in Newburry, Wisconsin"

    GTFOH join a GYM
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    True but Mac 10 was on cash money remember? He had baby and Wayne blessed into the set.

    To add to that I think its a business thing rappers who weren't blood yesterday act as sponsors. Look at rozay he wasn't reppin that 🤬 when he was on slip and slide and there were hardly any bloods back then in Miami. There were crips in broward since the mid 90's though.
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI

    Them REAL crips/bloods in LA laughin at you copycat 🤬 too





    Swallow that.
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    If you ain't in jail, or ORIGINALLY from LA or Chi, you ain't no REAL crip/blood ; GD/BD

    You are a fatherless follower

    🤬 can start sets in other cities. Don't be stupid. Why you think it spread before the internet, and before hip hop made it mainstream.

    Yea, I guess it's something ODD about claiming a hood/set/street that I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO
    How bout you join your local boys and girls club

    I'm African American. I've never been to Africa. See how that works, 🤬 . Apply that logic.

    You didn't have to get 'put on' to being African-American either...
    So obviously you're not from LA/Chi..but what set do you claim?

    Don't ask me that 🤬 . And you already acknowledged that other sets could be created because you acknowledged prison gangs. You think 🤬 got a prerequisite of having to be in jail to join a gang? Smarten up nas.

    You are a misguided brother. Here's another question...

    Have you ever been to the ACTUAL hood you claim? If your answer is no, get a new hobby

    Lol at 🤬 going on gangsta hajis .. come on bro define "real" . A crip/blood from little rock, arkansas is using "real" guns that fire "real" ammunition and end up in "real" prison or "really" dead.. so at the end of the day what difference does it make.

    OK, yall 🤬 so misguided it's not worth arguing.
    REAL = ORIGINAL

    What the 🤬 was you doin before the one 🤬 'INTRODUCED' you to the hood?
    How did that convo go? "We gon be rollin 60s, even tho we live on 124th st in Newburry, Wisconsin"

    GTFOH join a GYM

    Ain't nobody misguided it just seems like you're hung up on the wrong thing. If these little midwest/south/ east coast 🤬 weren't claiming crip/blood/gd etc. they'd probably just be running with all the same people doing all the same unproductive stuff under the banner of some made up clique name…so i just really don't really see the point you're trying to make.
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Companies franchise out their brands and it turns out gangs do to…it's like you're saying the mcdonalds up the street isn't a real Mcdonalds because it's not the original McDonalds from Cali opened by Ray Kroc himself… well it has all the same stuff on the menu
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you ain't in jail, or ORIGINALLY from LA or Chi, you ain't no REAL crip/blood ; GD/BD

    You are a fatherless follower

    and to this point... if you're in a gang period no matter if you're from LA or Chicago... chances are you're a fatherless follower
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    If you ain't in jail, or ORIGINALLY from LA or Chi, you ain't no REAL crip/blood ; GD/BD

    You are a fatherless follower

    🤬 can start sets in other cities. Don't be stupid. Why you think it spread before the internet, and before hip hop made it mainstream.

    Yea, I guess it's something ODD about claiming a hood/set/street that I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO
    How bout you join your local boys and girls club

    I'm African American. I've never been to Africa. See how that works, 🤬 . Apply that logic.

    You didn't have to get 'put on' to being African-American either...
    So obviously you're not from LA/Chi..but what set do you claim?

    Don't ask me that 🤬 . And you already acknowledged that other sets could be created because you acknowledged prison gangs. You think 🤬 got a prerequisite of having to be in jail to join a gang? Smarten up nas.

    You are a misguided brother. Here's another question...

    Have you ever been to the ACTUAL hood you claim? If your answer is no, get a new hobby

    Lol at 🤬 going on gangsta hajis .. come on bro define "real" . A crip/blood from little rock, arkansas is using "real" guns that fire "real" ammunition and end up in "real" prison or "really" dead.. so at the end of the day what difference does it make.

    OK, yall 🤬 so misguided it's not worth arguing.
    REAL = ORIGINAL

    What the 🤬 was you doin before the one 🤬 'INTRODUCED' you to the hood?
    How did that convo go? "We gon be rollin 60s, even tho we live on 124th st in Newburry, Wisconsin"

    GTFOH join a GYM

    Ain't nobody misguided it just seems like you're hung up on the wrong thing. If these little midwest/south/ east coast 🤬 weren't claiming crip/blood/gd etc. they'd probably just be running with all the same people doing all the same unproductive stuff under the banner of some made up clique nameneighborhood…so i just really don't really see the point you're trying to make.

    Fixed that for you so that bullsht u talkin makes some sense. I'm from DC so 🤬 ain't claimin crip/blood they claimin the hood they live in/grew up in. But try claiming a hood across town...It don't work. So maybe I'm biased but my point is I CANT UNDERSTAND how claiming a hood/set that's miles away is considered cool.

    Real question. How are you OK with that?
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    Companies franchise out their brands and it turns out gangs do to…it's like you're saying the mcdonalds up the street isn't a real Mcdonalds because it's not the original McDonalds from Cali opened by Ray Kroc himself… well it has all the same stuff on the menu

    Dogg these ignorant ass analogies u throwin out dont 🤬 work. McDs is ALL-AMERICAN culture, gangs (crips/bloods) is LA CULTURE. Anywhere else, and I'm only speaking on gangs in other cities that use LA sets/streets/hoods, dont share the same history, struggle, routines, languages, signs...honestly, it's prob more different than similar.

    But you are right, McDs does have the same menu.
Sign In or Register to comment.