What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The GOAT Jordan 11's?

the ghostthe ghost CraftsmanThe OthersideMembers Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in From the Cheap Seats

1_zpsumcdnazt.jpg

2_zpshxefmmd7.jpg

3_zpsmejeptkd.jpg

4_zpszjic7u58.jpg

zoom23_zpstu1j38br.jpg

The GOAT Jordan 11's? 58 votes

20%
S2Jthe ghostTheBossmanBcotton5dallas' 4 evaSo ILLTheBoyRoBarryHallsmanofmorehousejvlioo[Deleted User]Thereal_ba 12 votes
50%
will grimeygoodlookinoutdamnkpsuzyscrewbigduece69$ineedmoney$MarcusGarveyHustleThaDongman82vageneral08Max.Cigarello SlimS.jR.StoneColdMikeyLike WaterShizlanskyCrimson11MR.CJA$AP_A$TONT. Sanford 29 votes
1%
Sion 1 vote
24%
God_Yunndwade206bless the childt_m_a_c_f_a_n73088KINGECCoolJoe[Trillmatic]L.O.S.T.IbexBDBIIDJDSTAYWITITblu197TrillfateO.G. 14 votes
3%
lord nemesisLord_Hades_08 2 votes

Comments

• vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The columbias are my 🤬 but them breds are legendary
  • HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breds....followed by the space jams
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Breds are dope but I'm going with #1.

GOAT J's. You can wear these with tuxedos
  • Dave2one6Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not materialistic in the least bit. i gives a 🤬 how people view me. i will never stunt and front infront of other Black people like i got it like that. im a conscious black man who has raised and risen his level of consciousness in the past 4 months of this year.

with that said, I CANT PICK!!!! I want all of them and i will have them all. I missed out when they first dropped, and when they came back out, the price was too high for some retros. but 🤬 it. Im coppin all 5. i gots to.

the 11s my fav shoe that i never had, and im tired of this being a fact in my life. 🤬 gots ta change. its 20 15.
  • manofmorehousemanofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Conchords. Just a classic 🤬 shoe. Breds are classic as well and truth be told, the gammas deserve to be on the list
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all of em tbh
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Cords
    Jams
    Breds
    Allstar96
    Cool
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The jams are the worst

Breds
    Cool greys
    Concords
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 'guu, i never buy jordans, im a nerd, guuuh'
  • [Trillmatic][Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Space jams, hands down.
  • blu197blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i lost respect for the breds when they dropped em like 2 times in 4 years, but even i didn't they still aren't better than than the Jams and cords, I'd even take a pair of cool greys before breds.....

Breds will always be the signature 11 tho, Bulls colorway and Mj rockin em when he won his chip on fathers day..
  • O.G.O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bcuz I don't wear red.
  • So ILLSo ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even get into J's like that, but I'd wear the hell out of those.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Cons are to 🤬 clean u could rock them 🤬 with anything anywhere
  • KINGECKINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jams then Breds
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    im not materialistic in the least bit. i gives a 🤬 how people view me. i will never stunt and front infront of other Black people like i got it like that. im a conscious black man who has raised and risen his level of consciousness in the past 4 months of this year.

with that said, I CANT PICK!!!! I want all of them and i will have them all. I missed out when they first dropped, and when they came back out, the price was too high for some retros. but 🤬 it. Im coppin all 5. i gots to.

the 11s my fav shoe that i never had, and im tired of this being a fact in my life. 🤬 gots ta change. its 20 15.

Slept on post. Lol

• JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Space Jams ..... should be no contest honestly
    Can't support them bootleg ass jordans
  • Sir LurkalotSir Lurkalot Chief Lurkistrator Members Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna get those Breds but I can never find em for a good price. 🤬 paying half a grand for em on eBay.
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goat Jordans.
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    44Since88 wrote: »
    I wanna get those Breds but I can never find em for a good price. 🤬 paying half a grand for em on eBay.

The lows coming out on the 23rd for 160 i think

11078962_549159085227416_680448884_n.jpg
    Them 🤬 don't look good with the low cut just my opinion