What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Supergirl

illestni99ainne
illestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like thatMembers Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure how I feel about this. Chick is plain Jane as hell. Seems very soap operaish. We shall see though

Comments

• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CBS? Seem kinda CW'ish. Might watch.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a fan of the outfit tho.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    CBS? Seem kinda CW'ish. Might watch.

CBS is one of the owners of the CW.

This show is made by the same people that produce The Flash and Arrow on The CW.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of Superman references.. lots of rumors (CBS owning CW and folks behind Flash And Arrow writing/producing/directing) of this being same Universe as Arrow/Flash but with the Superman reference pretty much ended speculation on that point.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good. I like how every character has a different tone of story like you can't put supergirl in an arrow tone cause it would be weird.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    @ don't overpower the show.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This actually looks pretty good I'm interested.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has a lighter tone, i can dig it... I'm definitely gonna watch it :)
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like when she had the red boyshorts with the blue top.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This could have been on the WB, so they could have linked the stories to Batman vs Superman. I wish they could built a small side story around the events that transpired in previous DC movie's.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it's going to be ass..

Will check out a few but idk bout it. Just seems.. off...
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    it looks like a CBS show. its for moms and grandmas who like csi and big bang theory and 2 broke girls.

im not interested even though im a fan of the girl since the Glee days. Watch this show get high as 🤬 ratings though. CBS promotes its dramas like this well. I like that DC is hitting all genres on TV. dark action with arrow, crime with gotham, sci fi with the flash, horror with the now canceled constantine, and now chick drama with supergirl and even Izombie which i heard is decent. Next is gonna be teen drama with Titans and full blown teams with that Atom show. Thats 🤬 huge and impressive.

Also funny that the only way they could make jimmy olsen an interesting character was to make him blacc.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am starting to get tied of all these heroes having some type of assistant/sidekick that knows their identity. DC is doing it the most.It's like how many times are they going to use the same formula?

Oh and Super smash,but pass on the show

• earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am starting to get tied of all these heroes having some type of assistant/sidekick that knows their identity. DC is doing it the most.It's like how many times are they going to use the same formula?

secret identities, like true secret identities, are a thing of the past apparently. DC probably thinks that the audience is too smart for them now. Maybe theyre right.

Look at the avengers. Do ANY of them have a secret identity really? Lois Lane figured out who Superman was in like 45 minutes in MoS.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Didn't Superman bang Supergirl in the comics?
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanMembers Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    itches gonna love this 🤬 - another win for DC
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

secret identities, like true secret identities, are a thing of the past apparently. DC probably thinks that the audience is too smart for them now. Maybe theyre right.

Look at the avengers. Do ANY of them have a secret identity really? Lois Lane figured out who Superman was in like 45 minutes in MoS.

I hated how Cap kept taking his helmet off,but I am speaking more of the formula of having someone else who does not also have a secret identity knowing about it.I mean it does not even make sense within the movies world for their identity to be known to so many people as villains can just roll up and attack them when they least expect it.That Lois 🤬 was dumb as hell and actually ruined the dynamic of him being Clark Kent.You are right though.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    i probly won't watch but it looks interesting.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks a little too much like izombie, which i tried to watch but couldn't get past her whining in episode 4