What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ladies what's your definition of "Good 🤬 "?

DR. JEK
DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was ease dropping on a few co workers conversing about this so let's see the IC girls weigh in on this

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eavesdropping*

Good 🤬 to me means a nice size that knows how to work it.

No jackrabbit 🤬 .
    No minutemen.
    No marathon men.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea that marathon 🤬 is WOAT
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    And pencil 🤬 to that list of woat 🤬

You gotta have the right amount of length and girth
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i accidently slipped in. good 🤬 does that to yall when ya aint expecting it.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Dave2one6 wrote: »

Sounds like loose 🤬 sir or smalllllll 🤬 .
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »
    Dave2one6 wrote: »

Sounds like loose 🤬 sir or smalllllll 🤬 .

Touche'.

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when he lay the smack down in the bedroom,she gonna end up pregnant and a single mother.all because he laid the 🤬 down
  • DR. JEK
    [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-f1jhjVkt-ZA/UcEptLkb1uI/AAAAAAAABCs/pYkwxSccAsk/s1600/female+🤬 .jpg[/img]
    Good 🤬 knows this. This 🤬 right here would keep me coming back to a 🤬 that prematurely 🤬 .

I been doing that technique before I even knew what that was. I use to try to lick the 🤬 while I was doing the "come here" motion wit my finger.
  • Sexy26
    Sexy26 Members Posts: 38
    when ya 🤬 get wet thinking about that nicca ole thats some good 🤬 I like a man thats gone time wit that 🤬
  • DR. JEK
    Some men may have a medical issue as far as being a marathon man is concerned. It's kinda the opposite problem of being a minute man. There maybe pills to take for it.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

why not... this confuses me... when i get in a rhythm I can keep going for a long time y'all be acting like that's what yall like..
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah b...hit that spot, then "wrap it up"
  • Bussy_Getta

why not... this confuses me... when i get in a rhythm I can keep going for a long time y'all be acting like that's what yall like..
    Vaginas get sore.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-f1jhjVkt-ZA/UcEptLkb1uI/AAAAAAAABCs/pYkwxSccAsk/s1600/female+🤬 .jpg[/img]
    Good 🤬 knows this. This 🤬 right here would keep me coming back to a 🤬 that prematurely 🤬 .

🤬 must mean fingers in Hindi
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

a female can only take so much pounding tho if you really wrecking shop

you kind of telling on yaself bruh :(
  • crownedwise
    crownedwise Woke up Not breathingMembers Posts: 287 ✭✭

a female can only take so much pounding tho if you really wrecking shop

you kind of telling on yaself bruh :(

Once she hit multiples that broad usually won't stop. Or she might want a break later. Very few people, in the middle of extreme pleasure, stop for minor pain. Like a runners high with endorphins. It's a orgasm wave. She ll ride. Pun intended even tho I'm smashin from behind. And if she does tap, expect a call within 2 days for a repeat.