What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Spinoff- Worst implosion of your youth team rec team etc

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
Tennis- I was up a set and in the second set I had one more game to win I ended up losing the set and a tiebreaker in the third my dad was so mad this happen when I was 10 or 11 he nearly made me walk home from Mesa to Phoenix

Comments

• BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread title made me laugh
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Thread title made me laugh

• Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant say

We beat the undefeated team in the championship

I told my teammates no way we losing this fuckn game
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Cant say

We beat the undefeated team in the championship

I told my teammates no way we losing this fuckn game

Compadre you are immune to outside L's. Respect
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea my rec team just won the ship a few weeks ago

Joe Dumars and Lifetime Fitness summer leagues about to be jumping! I might 🤬 with the Greg Grant league too