What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

scumbag!

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranxx wrote: »
    I never been in here before but I'm in crisis

Chick I been talking to give me the pums today and earned her side chick no2 spot. Took all my will and the powers of selassie to pull out and wrap it up.

I was getting the vibe she wanted me to shoot the club up she already said she want one more kid so dont trust that 🤬 .

I need an intervention before I say 🤬 it one day impregnate this girl.

Side chick no1 gave birth 5 weeks ago so I got form with this 🤬 help me bruddas

Sooooooooo... how many kids does your main have?
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx I Can't feel DeyaMembers Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »

Chick I been talking to give me the pums today and earned her side chick no2 spot. Took all my will and the powers of selassie to pull out and wrap it up.

I was getting the vibe she wanted me to shoot the club up she already said she want one more kid so dont trust that 🤬 .

Sooooooooo... how many kids does your main have?

She got one too
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Put your hoe on the pill my 🤬 ....

Ain't that hard
  • Melqart
    Melqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

Put your hoe on the pill my 🤬 ....

Ain't that hard

Make sure you TAKE the 🤬 to get it done, if u having such a hard time wrapping up. These broads lie everyday.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you doing drivebys bruh?

🤬 u go be Shawn Kemp before u know it
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    My story seems tame now
  • BigSleeze
    BigSleeze Members Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Dont get married before you turn 30. You handle 🤬 wayyy different. I got done in at 23.
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    told ya'll back on page 102
    AP21 wrote: »
    we have a new challenger
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Black_Samson

Don't think I forgot 🤬 . You still owe us some got damn scumbag stories. Post up bruh. It's time.

Mhz63Mj60a9.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.