What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

scumbag!

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP203 wrote: »
    @Elzo69Renaissance come show this man how to recover from these L's

Elaborate lol
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭

Elaborate lol

🤬 sounding hurt like you, show him the way to the dark side
  • blatalian
    blatalian I B Dat...Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »
    Just 🤬 one of her friends b

THEN have a 4some wit' her momma, grandma and favorite auntie?? Cuz he GOTS to do that 🤬 ...fair is fair!!
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it's only 2 brothas in here that's been done 🤬 by these females huh? Yeah okay lol

• CP203

Elaborate lol

🤬 sounding hurt like you, show him the way to the dark side

plz youngin L s lasted a day ..... Mines lasted a total of 4 yrs

Don't be selfish, we trying to prevent that young man from taking further L's
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 of this magnitude aint never happened to me before brah...

Think im bout to throw a Grenade through that 🤬 window

nah son just join the league of shadows like l did....Vengeance will be yours...let me guide u through the wilderness
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    This might take a hilarious turn if 🤬 start talking about getting scumbagged by a broad
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    This might take a hilarious turn if 🤬 start talking about getting scumbagged by a broad

I think it should tho cuz these brothas make it seem like they been invincible they whole lives too gettin scumbag by a chick lol
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator

My first experience turned me into the Scumbag I am today. Welcome my friend.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    @cp203 like i said 🤬 was over 4 yrs so i aint got a lineal timeline just mad stories, in order to not let my new protege stand in the fire alone...ill post a light one
  • CP203
    Stew wrote: »

My first experience turned me into the Scumbag I am today. Welcome my friend.

My 3 older brothers and 4 older sisters prepared me well to avoid taking L's
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JonnyRoccIT Just let dat story b a lesson.

You don't go on 'dates' with Instagram models. You hangout, caress their hand gently…and stab em in the 🤬 .

Lol it was her idea...i just wanted to get some head at the movies or sum SMH
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even know what this story is, but my home boy claims this was one of the funniest nights into the morning that he's ever had with me...and I just never saw it as that funny, but maybe y'all will....

Well, so the chick on question was just extremely weird from the jump, my homeboy was 🤬 her cousin for years on some mistress 🤬 , and he wanted me to smash the shorty cuz he thought she had a big butt...which she did, but it wasn't nothing to go nuts over...I just had nothing else going on at the time. So I was like whatever...

So the chick tries to throw ether my way talking bout I could get it, if I atleast was rocking a fresh pair of Jordan's...bruh y'all know me, I copped a $20 pair of knock offs from the truck by the liquor store, like let's go....

So of course my boy dies laughing at that 🤬 and hits her up so it can go down, we ended up smashing at her cousins house while her cousin and my boy watched on some 🤬 type 🤬 ,....but that's not even the killer....

I smashed again like a week later and she was like we should do something like go to the movies or something the following weekend...I'm like why change up a good thing...she felt insulted and decided to leave me alone.....and the next time I see her is where the comedy begins......
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never been in a position where I took an L from a chick. I was never in a situation I felt I wasn't in control of. It was me doing the scumbagging, not the other way around.
This discussion has been closed.